“Delish food Great service”

Lemongrass Viet-Thai Restaurant
Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Vietnamese
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Lemongrass Viet-Thai restaurant. Come experience healthy and delicious Asian cuisine in a modern casual atmosphere. Lemongrass offers outstanding service, superior flavors from Vietnam and Thailand at an exceptional value. We look forward to seeing you at Lemongrass.
Upper Montclair, New Jersey
“Delish food Great service”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

If you are nearby in North Jersey than I'll suggest you give it a try & I'm sure you will keep visiting this restaurant frequently. This is the best Viet-Thai restaurant I've ever tried. Food is delicious & service is great. GM Tom Piazza knows how to take of his customer & whole staff makes you feel extremely comfortable. I'd highly recommend this place.
Jack

• Visited January 2014

Califon, New Jersey
“Well worth the hour's drive!”
Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

We live about an hour away & initially started coming here for the pho because there arent many places around that serve it, but whenever we have tome, we make the treck because the staff is friendly & attentive & the food is delicious, reasonably priced, & comes out quickly. We've been coming here for 3 years & have yet to have a negative experience at this beautiful place. Perfect for lunch or date night & the bubble tea is AMAZING!

James W, Owner at Lemongrass Viet-Thai Restaurant, responded to this review, January 28, 2014
We certainly appreciate the fact that you're driving from over an hour away! We will most certainly continue to make sure that every trip that you make over to Lemongrass is consistently wonderful! Once again thank you and please spread the word.
washington, nj
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Our meeting place”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

About a year ago, my co-worker and I decided to meet here to discuss some work related issues.
It is the perfect spot between Paterson and Clinton. I am so glad we decided to go here. From the first bite of the first meal...I fell in love with this place! Keilie was our waitress. She is WONDERFUL! So helpful and was able to give us some guidance and suggestions, since I've never eaten Thai before. She was right on!
Since then, we meet for dinner there at least once a month if not twice!!! We love the atmosphere. Keilie is so energetic and personable. She treats you as a friend from the first time you step into the restaurant.
And it's not just her...Last week, we had Alec. Just as wonderful! This was his first time waiting on us, but, being a guest watching, you would have never guessed it! We were instant friends!
Tom, the general manager, is walking around. Seating guests. Cleaning up. Making delightful drinks. Being a friend!!
We've never had a bad experience or a bad meal. Every time, we try something new...and we are NEVER disappointed...We have our favorites - like the spring rolls, the calamari, the mango salad, the mango fried cheesecake, the tempura fried bananas, the Vietnamese coffee...honestly, I could go on!!
The restaurant (and facilities) is very clean and has a calming feel to it. Every staff member there is welcoming.
I might feel stressed when I arrive, but I am relaxed and up-beat by the time I leave...ready for the hour drive home...and I can't wait for the next time we meet again.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank southard
New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love you long time”
Reviewed December 6, 2013

When James and his sister Ann opened Lemongrass a few years back, we tried out the new restaurant. That turned out to be our "Go to" place in the neighborhood. Comfortable ambiance, world class seafood. Friendly service. Our what "bring us back" every Thursday night. Highly recommended is the Chilean Sea Bass with "secret sauce" that no one will tell me whats in it. And the lo mein is to die for. Make sure to have the fried coconut banana dessert tempts you off your diet. The professional yet family atmosphere lends itself to a great time. Bon Appetit.

• Visited December 2013
Thank you Megan for your feedback. My sister, Ann and I greatly appreciate all the support that you have given us over the years. Thank you once again and we will see you soon!
Hopatcong, New Jersey
“Great food and service.”
Reviewed November 22, 2013

We visit this restaurant at least twice a month. Love the Pho, Spring Rolls and whatever we pick for a main dish, it is always delicious. The waiter, Tola, yes we know him by name is always helpful and pleasant. Manger Tom, always on site and very pleasant and attentive. Would def recommend this restaurant for great food and service.

• Visited November 2013