“Excellent local restaurant with an extensive menu to pick from.”
Review of Verde Ristorante

Verde Ristorante
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

My wife's birthday diner was without a doubt the best local restaurant in this area. An extensive menu with so many appetizers to chose from. My pacific bass was excellent do not miss this extraordinary experience, the service is not rivaled by any around

1  Thank jomar75

Reviewed January 25, 2013

We recently visited Verde with another couple. We have dined here many times. We also attended a first communion party here. Each visit is better than the last!
We have sampled veal, pasta, seafood and steak dishes and all were delicious and perfectly prepared and served. The decor is wonderful and the service is excellent. We always make reservations as this spot is not large and is very popular. I also suggest that you take advantage of the valet parking option. This is a BYOB establishment, which is a nice plus. Be prepared for a high noise level when the restaurant is full.

Reviewed June 22, 2012

Just moved into area and was excited to try. Don't bring a nice car, parking is horrible. First impression of dining room very loud and dark. Ordered calamari for appetizer, this was over cooked and bland. Then came the salad, which was hot and the dressing was cheap honey mustard (yup the kind you get at a chain restaurant), needless to say I did not eat salad.

Before my entree came, I decided to check out the bathroom. Big mistake it was hot, smelly and very dirty. Should have checked the bathroom before even sitting down. Would have been a red flag, and sign to leave.

Entrees came, pasta was overcooked and missing ingredients. When I mentioned this to waiter he said I was making a scene and asked us to leave. I was shocked but welcomed this since the food/atmosphere/bathroom/parking was just horrible. Will definitely tell people not to go here.

Reviewed June 1, 2012

We were eating with another couple, and we were running late so they went ahead and split the tortellini carbonara as an appetizer while they were waiting. Our one friend is VERY particular, so when we arrived and he had a big smile, saying that was the best tortellini he ever had, I knew we were in for a good evening. The service was friendly and unrushed. Water glasses were kept filled (this is very important to me - I don't know why!). We were kind of treated like old friends instead of new patrons. And most importantly the food was GOOD!! Between the four of us we ordered a seafood dish, a pork dish, a veal dish and a chicken dish and everyone was very happy. We will definitely return.

Reviewed April 30, 2012 via mobile

16 very fussy ladies and not one negative review! Seriously, the food and the service were excellent and the price was reasonable. At the conclusion of our meal we felt very well-fed and very well taken care of. Thank you!!
Some of us had been here before and can attest that the quality of the dining experience is also excellent for the individual diner/couple.

1  Thank Anne N