“loved it-- lemon espresso?”
Review of Grato

Grato
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 16, 2014

Lunch with a girlfriend. Loved how they took our coats and the service was polite but not intrusive. I had a Caprese salad then grilled prawns, both were yum. We finished with espresso and the lemon rind was a nice touch. However I live in Italy & have not seen lemon rind anywhere near my coffee before. ;) Nice ambience too.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

Sat at the bar for dinner, since I didn't have reservations and didn't want to wait an hour for a table. It was a pleasant experience! The bartender/waiter was very professional and courteous. Food was fresh and delicious, especially the Calamari. For the main course, I ordered the Friends Orecchiette. Very unique and abundantly flavorful. I accompanied my meal with a red Sangria and it was superb! I will definitely go back to try other dishes.

Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

2nd time in 3 months we have met with a group of more than 10 friends. ...service and atmosphere are great! Menu has something for everyone. ..we love it and it is reasonably priced.

Reviewed April 28, 2014

I'm sitting at the restaurant and the table next to me becomes a server hangout. Not only are they congregating and talking very loud, but one server is scrunching her ponytail in her hand before returning to a table to deliver food.
It's really uncomfortable to be sitting trying to enjoy a meal while simultaneously being ignored by the whole staff.
I've eaten here before and everything was fine, but tonight the staff is in rate form.
I've been a server for over 15 years and I would never behave this way in front of customers.
They should be retrained in proper service and hygiene.

2  Thank Antagonist_gurl
Reviewed April 15, 2014

It was a great place to go for dinner with friends. My friends ands I wanted a place to go to be
Able to sit enjoy our dinner with out being rushed. It was delicious and the service was good.