“Excellent!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 24, 2014

We had dinner at this restaurant on a Sunday evening with friends. The minute you walk in the door you notice the warm and inviting atmosphere. The wine choices were very good. The food was amazing. I had 4 courses, which is a rarity for me and all of them were delicious. Everyone in our party loved what they had. The staff here is so friendly and efficient. Loved this place.

Reviewed July 15, 2014

Tabor road tavern is my favorite restaurant near me. I have been there a few times and each time is a bliss! Be it the appetizers or the entrees. They cook it to perfection and you want to keep eating until the last bit. I have tried chicken and salmon recipes and I loved them. Even the desserts and wines are high quality. I you are looking for nice dinner with you partner.. This is the place.. If you wish to entertain your guests with at good restaurant.. This is the place..

Reviewed July 10, 2014

While the food was very good, I lowered my rating since my last visit because the service was so poor.

My wife complained to the manager and as a token of apology gave us free dessert. They were scrumptious. That was worth $30 for 4 desserts. I thought that was a good approach. It was uncomfortable the remaining part of the visit since the staff had been reprimanded

The hanger steak was perfectly cooked and tender. The potato served with it was equally good.

I will certainly go back.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

I have a hard time understanding how this place stays in business. It's not cheap, and the food is not good. The ambiance is really nice. They have some nice wines and a nice drink menu, but the food is just plain not good. Everything is either slightly over cooked, or the sauce pairing is bizarre with the meat. We have been twice; once when we moved to MoPlains 4 years ago and one about a month ago with guests from out of town. My chicken was dry, my husbands steak as bland, my MILs salad had almost no accoutrements. It was just plain bizarre. Honestly, save your money and go down 10 a bit more to Morris Tap and Grill.

1  Thank Danielle D
Reviewed June 29, 2014

I went to this restaurant on 2 different occasions and both meals were fantastic. At our table, we had appetizers of tuna tar tar on a crispy cracker which was delicious and I don't eat fish. The burger sliders were great too. The main dishes included Filet, sirloin and duck, all of which were enjoyed by all. The service was great as well. The only downside is the parking situation, although they do their best with valet service.