“Disappointed this time”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed April 6, 2013

My husband and I have been here many times since the restaurant opened and have always been happy with our dining experience. Tonight, however, we were very disappointed in our main courses. The portions of fish we were served were the most minuscule pieces of fish we have every seen. The halibut, at $28.95, was hardly visible in a pool of creamy grits. It took 3 forkfuls for my husband to finish it. My piece of salmon was so small that it looked silly sitting in the middle of the large plate on which it was served. We feel totally ripped off.

1  Thank Sharyn T

Reviewed April 6, 2013

No high chairs. Over priced. Wish they had booster seats or a high chair. Why would a restraint only cater to adults.

2  Thank Ilinschmidt
Reviewed March 31, 2013

What am I paying for....Ambience? Ambience is nice but I alsoexpect good food and I don't need a condescending waiter. No thanks. I'll go elsewjhere

1  Thank SarahRebeccaCats
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Excellent food & drink choices, knowledgeable staff who gave lots of individual attention without being overly intrusive. Fun place & worth a return visit!

Reviewed March 17, 2013

I have been here a few times. Last visit was solid. Calamari appetizer was excellent. Filet was excellent as well. Desert was okay. Creme brulee was cold. Overall, if you have a group, this is the place to go. Bar is solid and easy to have a conversation. Private room is perfect or large table in main dining room. Lots of parking for groups