Candlewood Suites Parsippany - Morris Plains
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Morris Plains
New Hampshire
“Nice hotel”
Reviewed August 23, 2014

This is a very nice, new, and clean hotel. The space was adequate for four adults and a large dog. The area was quite quiet and there were a variety of restaurants nearby. Our only complaint was the apparent lack of any soundproofing between floors.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Albany, New York
Reviewed July 23, 2014

I stayed there recently and it was terrific. From the very first person I spoke to on the phone to make the reservation until check-out, everyone was extremely nice. I was traveling with 2 dogs for a local dog show. They were very accommodating about giving me a room on the first floor near the back door. The dog walking area was lovely. The hotel is surrounded by woods and you can forget that you're in the middle of New Jersey. There is a convenience store, a DD and two restaurants within walking distance. The room was modern with all the comforts of home. If there was any negative about the room, it was that the armchair was pretty worn. That's it. The rest was great.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Its a nice hotel and the check in personnel's are very friendly and pleasant to be there....but guys who need shuttle service is a bad choice for this hotel ...the driver will leave you even if you late by minutes ..and he his own schedule and you need to follow his schedule else he will leave you ...if the hotel improves the shuttle service by providing service to customers based on their schedule it will be very nice for business professionals ..

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Parsippany - Morris Plains, responded to this review, July 31, 2014
Dear sasi k,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts and comments regarding your stay with us. We always try our best to ensure we meet our guests needs and expectations and on this occasion we apologize for your disappointment with the shuttle service. Rest assured that we take all comments and suggestions to heart so that we can improve and provide the exceptional service that our guests expect and deserve.

Karen C
Case Manager
IHGCare
Phoenixville, Pennsylvania
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I recently stayed at this place on my way to the New York - North Jersey area. The hotel is a good value for money. I was travelling with my extended family and hence had reserved 2 double bed rooms. Unfortunately they do not have a double bed room, though shown on their reservation system. I was glad that the staff at the hotel was able to accommodate me and gave me a suite and 2 studios to accommodate everyone. Really appreciate that gesture.The rooms are clean. There has been some recent changes to the roads in the area and hence my GPS faltered a little in the last half a mile of the route.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Austin, Texas
Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

I've stayed with The Candlewood brand several times for business but Candlewood in Morris Plains always goes above and beyond to make my stay enjoyable.

Check in girl is always pleasant and greets you with a warm smile and when you check out the make sure you had a great stay. Rooms are clean and fully equipped . Everything you need to make sure your comfortable is in the room.
I always look forward to coming back

• Stayed June 2014
Perth
Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for 3 nights in October and found the hotel to be good value for money. Our days were spent in New York so we did not spend a lot of time at the hotel. The rooms were spacious and well equipped. Only a 5 minute drive to downtown Morris Plains for restaurants. All in all a good stay.

• Stayed October 2013
Austin, Texas
Reviewed April 30, 2014

I stayed at this particular hotel a couple of times. This time has been the worst. The rooms were not the most pleasant. The hotel had a distinct order. Handicapped front desk staff girl was very helpful and came to my room with air freshner as well as manager who offered to change rooms.

Upon check out, I had to wait for about 5 minutes till the front desk lady finished her conversation . She was speaking in Haitian or another language to another black women and didn't even acknowledge me. Just gave me my reciept and turned around and continued her conversation.
I've stayed at hotels all around the state and have never seen such bad customer service. Miya made my stay experience horrible. I called and left a message to speak to managment and it was the same women who picked up. Still have not received a call. At this point I will never return.

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank Stevenbal
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Parsippany - Morris Plains, responded to this review, May 15, 2014
Dear Stevenbal,

First of all, thank you very much for your recent stay at our hotel. We are sorry to see you did not enjoy your overall experience with us. We’d like to obtain some additional detail regarding your experience so we have sent you a private message. We hope to have the honor of serving you again should your travels bring you back to the area.

Ferdinand G.

#4 of 16 in Parsippany
Residence Inn Parsippany
Residence Inn Parsippany
#13 of 16 in Parsippany

Been to Candlewood Suites Parsippany - Morris Plains? Share your experiences!