“Great Steaks!”

Dining options: Late Night
Powder Springs, Georgia
“Great Steaks!”
Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

I met my brother and sister at their favorite steak house and I am now a huge fan myself. I've heard how great the steaks are and I was not disappointed. I ordered the 24 ounce ribeye........it took up the entire plate. It was seasoned and cooked to perfection. All the side dishes were great too. A special treat were the pickles we munched on prior to our entrees being served (they are on each table when you sit down). The restaurant is very tight and crowded but the food made up for our "neighbor's" chairs hitting into us all night.

Visited April 2014

• Slovak first
Morris Plains, New Jersey
“Good Steak and Big Sandwiches”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

I live right in town so I go to Arthurs quite often. I usually go for the sandwiches. There is enough meat in them to eat there and still take some home. My favorite is the hot pastrami. My husband is the steak man and enjoys his meals at Arthurs. Steaks are always cooked to his liking. It's a very casual place with the bar in the downstairs dining room. If you want to climb some stairs, there is a dining room upstairs also. This is a very popular and busy place so if you don't get there early, you will be waiting out on the sidewalk in front of the place. But that tells you how good it is. It's also noisy, but a friendly converstational noise. Try it, you'll like it.

• Visited April 2014
“Good American eatery”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Always tasty steaks & huge juicy burgers plus excellent specials in this busy joint. Good selection of beers & spirits.

• Visited April 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“famous delicious marinated steaks @a good price!”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Simply, famous delicious marinated steaks @a good price! It is a local landmark. Their steaks are marinated with a special hot pepper and sauce. They serve pickled tomatoes and sour pickles.

• Visited July 2013
Butler, New Jersey
“Good food, fun atmosphere. Casual lunch”
Reviewed April 2, 2014

Went to Arthurs for lunch with clients, but the kind of clients that are fun to sit down and have a casual lunch. Food is very good so a very nice place to spend a casual lunch hour

• Visited November 2013