“My favorite spot”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 18, 2012

I seldom have a chance to go to NJ but when I do Arthur’s is on my list. I only had one night in town and my flight was delayed. I grabbed my rental car and made a dash for Arthurs. Got there at 9:59pm and the kitchen was closed already. I grumbled at the poor Bartender and wined a bit and low and behold she went back into the kitchen and somehow got them to turn the grill back on. The last guy in the place happily sat and ate one of their awesome steaks. Above and beyond service is hard to find. So this goes out to you server 1001 Jen C. You made my week!!!

Reviewed September 14, 2012

Have enjoyed the food and drink over the years. Just when you think it might be time to leave, the conversation picks up, so "Let's have another round!"

Reviewed August 25, 2012

Long wait for their famous steaks but I find that they are just your average steak. I have had better next door....

Reviewed August 23, 2012

but staff is too busy and distant to make it a better experience - try to go during off hours or non holidays when it's not as busy to avoid sitting upstairs

Reviewed August 10, 2012

I've eaten here at least a hundred times. It can get busy at times. There may be a line. There is a reason why. Just wait, you'll see. The menu is simple and a celebration of meat. The specials offered always deliver more than I expected. Steaks here are always big and good. If you want a big wine list, go to Ruth Chris' (don't get me wrong here, I like Ruth Chris'), want a good steak cooked properly, you can come here and keep a lot of money in your wallet.
This may be where my death-row meal would come from.