“Only if your LMT is completely booked and you're desparate”
Review of Massage Envy

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Massage Envy
Reviewed August 15, 2012

for a "drive by" massage place, there are much better establishments to go, especially given the price comparisons. The masseuse I had was awful - he did ask what specifically I wanted him to focus on (head, neck and back) - and for a 60-minute session he got halfway around my body. He did my arms, legs and feet ever AFTER I asked him to focus on my back - to which he replied "it's all connected, you'll feel better when I'm done, guarantee". Well, sorry pal, I didn't feel better when you were done. Not going back, not recommending. Rather pay a few extra bucks to hit my regular "spa" where they understand what areas to focus on and actually talk to you about how its going.

1  Thank LongshotDC

Reviewed July 27, 2012

I have been a dues paying member for a number of years, though I have rarely gone in to get my massage. A couple of months ago, my credit card was stolen and I neglected to call them with a replacement card number. (They did leave me a couple of messages, but I was thinking of cancelling anyway.) When I called today to make an appointment to use one of the dozen or so massages I had accumulated, I was informed that since my membership had lapsed they were all gone, and even if I renewed right now I could not get them back. Probably twenty massages I had paid for - POOF! Gone! Not cool!

Reviewed July 24, 2012

Massage Envy refuses to allow me as a customer to use my 12 pre-pays while my account is paused. They have a tremendous amount of policies preventing me as a client to use the service that I have paid for unless I give them a new credit card and allow more charges to take place.

My issue is simple, I'm not being allowed to use the service that I have paid for....in other words they are refusing to deliver the service they promised unless I give them more money and or adhere to all of their policies which all equate to extracting more money from me.

I have asked to merely pause my account so no further charges take place and to allow me to use the service that I HAVE ALREADY PAID FOR during that time.

1  Thank Chris P
Reviewed July 13, 2012 via mobile

I was signed up by my bridal party when I got married four years ago. I stuck to the same therapist for three years and once he left I tried three others until I found a good fit for me. Now I go to Matt who gives a great deep tissue without going overboard. The massages here just like many spas are 50 minutes and if you are a member it's $49. They also roll over if you miss a month and then you can use two together for an hour and fifty minutes which I do often.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

I used my coupon that I got in mail it's expensive but sometimes the coupons help and all the time you are not gona get good massage try to reserve ahead of time and with the massagest you liked before , so you need to try some of the massagests then go with her