“Great fresh food”

Carollo's Little Italy
Order Online
Ranked #11 of 76 Restaurants in Moorestown
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We visited Moorestown, a very nice town with historic homes and walkable downtown. Plenty of parking nearby. Carollo's has excellent food, good service, and reasonable prices. Please note they do not serve wine, but you can bring your own. We ate outside in a patio because we travelled with our dog. They brought her water. The owner visited our table to ensure our satisfaction. Very good restaurant with nice staff and patrons.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed April 29, 2019

I looked to write about Carollo's in Turnersville, NJ, but it's not on the list. So, I'll leave a review here, I guess. I'm assuming it's owned by the same family. Anyway, hubby & I ate at the restaurant in Turnersville before an appt because it was in the same complex. It was fabulous! We both had pasta dishes - cooked perfectly. I had the penne alla vodka with blackened shrimp added. Hubby had penne with veggies and grilled chicken. Wow. We could only eat half because the portion was so big. The rolls were home made and hot and so tasty! We had great service. This is a BYOB restaurant, which we didn't know, so next time we'll bring a bottle of wine.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed November 7, 2018 via mobile

The pizza and dishes are amazing. Really good Italian food. The chicken parmesan is yummy. The soup and rolls are delicious.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed October 2, 2018

they have awesome delicious pizza there sandwitches are delicious had italian hoagie was very fresh and tasty husband had chicken cheesesteak said was awesome there paninnis are delicious and they have all kinds and types pf pizza that was delicious.went there first time end of august beginning of september and have been there about 4 or 5 times already and it is very good food is made fresh and delicious.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 27, 2018

I had placed an order to take away, and when I arrived it was very busy in there. I ordered penne spaghetti in gravy with proscuitto and mozarella. The pasta was cooked to perfection (slightly al dente). The gravy could have been a little thicker, but it sure was incredible- just the right amount of spices, garlic, and onions. I recommend this to those wanting more homemade Italian cuisine than other restaurants in the area. Go if you haven't been here yet. There is parking in behind the restaurant, accessed via Second Street.

Date of visit: June 2018

Been to Carollo's Little Italy? Share your experiences!