“Moorestown mall on way to see star is born”

Firebirds Wood Fired Grill
Reserve a Table
Tue, 7/16
8:00 PM
Ranked #3 of 76 Restaurants in Moorestown
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Firebirds Wood Fired Grill is an American Restaurant and Steakhouse serving authentic wood-fired steaks, seafood, specialty cocktails and select wines. Join us for Happy Hour at the FIREBAR® or on the patio for drink specials and bar bites. We offer top-notch service and upscale dining at a modest price. Reserve Your Table with us today.
Reviewed December 11, 2018 via mobile

The place was busy we sat at the bar they were offering happy hour the sirloin tips was a great appetizer perfect was the Colorado chicken salad to split for 2 as a perfect portion

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed December 11, 2018 via mobile

Great Tuesday Tacos with Elaine @ the bar. Grilled shrimp, yummy!! Paul had the peppered steak special, loved it..

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed November 13, 2018

We don't get over to the Moorestown area that often, but last month I had a doctor's appointment in the area that finished right around lunch time. My husband had been checking out TripAdvisor while we were waiting, and he came upon Firebirds, so we decided to give it a try.

The restaurant itself is very attractive. We enjoyed being seated in a booth near the open kitchen.

On Mondays, wine is half-priced, so since it was a holiday lunch, we ordered a bottle of chardonnay, which was a very reasonable $18.00. The complimentary loaf of bread was very ordinary.

Both our salmon lunch entrees were a decent portion cooked and seasoned absolutely perfectly. Mine was the grilled salmon; his was the sesame salmon. We both ordered double fresh vegetables as our side. Unfortunately, the vegetables must have been plated in advance of the fish, because they were stone cold.

My husband tried to get our server's attention, but he was at the front of the restaurant, where the guests came in to be seated, and was facing in a different direction, so my husband went up front to explain the problem.

As it so happened, Will, the manager, was there with our server. He personally went back into the kitchen and cooked up fresh vegetables for us. We were impressed!

We have been looking for a place for prime ribs or steak for special occasions, and Firebirds definitely seems to be that place. The manager told us they butcher and age all their own meat. Based on our experience, we will definitely be back. I signed up for their emails, and I was disappointed I couldn't use my birthday $10, as we were out of town during the time the coupon was valid.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

I went here with a work Group and had the ribeye. It was thin and not cooked very well. The place had a feeling of a chain but when I got my check it was definitely a fancy total. You can do better.

Date of visit: October 2018
Firebirdsgrill, Guest Relations Manager at Firebirds Wood Fired Grill, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2018

Dear Kylemil,

Thank you for providing feedback regarding your recent visit with us at our Moorestown location with your work group. I am disappointed you did not experience the quality we aim to deliver with your Aged Ribeye. Firebirds was founded on the highest standards and when we fail to exceed the expectations of our guests, it is imperative that we take appropriate corrective measures. I will be sharing your review with our management team.

Thank you.

Reviewed September 10, 2018 via mobile

The wings at Firebirds are baked and super juicy. The flavor is completely new and addictive. Order for take out or eat in.

Date of visit: September 2018

Been to Firebirds Wood Fired Grill? Share your experiences!