“Try the app!”

Add it.
Jersey Mike's Subs
Order Online
Ranked #32 of 76 Restaurants in Moorestown
Description: At Jersey Mike’s, we offer a sub above – one that’s measured in more than inches or seconds ‘til served. We carefully consider every aspect of what we do – every slice, every sandwich, every store – we provide our customers with sustenance and substance too.
Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

I, like most, do not like waiting in queue to order a sub... low and behold, I tried their app. So I customized my cheesesteak sub and waited 5 of my 7 minutes it told me to - and my food was ready. Staff was friendly and the place was clean, even with crowd. Would recommend, don’t waste you money at subway- go here!

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed July 12, 2018

Had a few different items on the menu: baha wrap (ok), cheese steak (good). Would recommend over Subway.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed January 11, 2018 via mobile

This is my usual Jersey Mike’s. Good food. If they are training someone, as today, the line severely slows down.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed March 1, 2017

We are here about once a month it was great well the past two times where's the meat normally I get the roast beef I work with a lot of people I had to take back my high recommendation I had the ham well if you like all roll and lettuce seems it has changed after roping us in with the best now not worth the ride very sorry to see that happening well back to philly oh by the way a guy I work with tried the one in Oakes pa the same thing he ,mentioned sonnys in limerick was better I am ashamed!

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed February 8, 2017

Go to Mike's from time to time to get lunch and I just love the Italian hoagie there. I also like the chipotle cheesesteak. They are fast and good. You're in and out in a few minutes.

Date of visit: January 2017

Been to Jersey Mike's Subs? Share your experiences!