“Consistently good”

OR
Ranked #9 of 76 Restaurants in Moorestown
Cuisines: American, Healthy
Reviewed April 14, 2019

Always enjoy the food here.Enough variety for most tastes.Healthy and gluten free options.Good portions.Great service.We order take out often.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed October 17, 2018

I have eaten at this restaurant several times, and each time their food was consistently delicious. Additionally, unlike many other restaurants, when I have referred others to this establishment, the other person also agreed their food is delicious.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed August 27, 2018

I love eating at this place, especially for breakfast. They have surprisingly good wings here as well. I don't think they sell any courses that have beef in them, but you can sure get plenty of fish, chicken, and I think there is an entree with lamb in it. We always come here for breakfast. They make delicious eggs, and they serve it with a cucumber and tomato salad. The fruit smoothies are amazing as well. I'm surprised I don't see more people in here. It really is a terrific place and it outshines your typical greasy, hurry-up-and-eat diners that populate this area by a wide margin.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed April 7, 2018

Met a friend here for the first time for both of us. We were not impressed by the appearance --very stark. However, we both enjoyed our meals and decided we would definitely come back again. Maybe try dinner.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed March 8, 2018 via mobile

Lunch was delicious. Fresh, healthy and reasonably priced. I had a salad with portobello mushroom, eggplant, feta abs lettuce. Great place for lunch.

Date of visit: March 2018

Been to Healthy Garden? Share your experiences!