“A favorite”

Segovia Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 20 Restaurants in Moonachie
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Segovia where enticing cuisine, inviting ambiance and impeccable service effortlessly combine to create a rich and authentic Spanish dining experience. Our menu is based on only the finest seafood and meat and the freshest seasonal produce, all meticulously prepared and pleasingly presented. Our talented chefs add a fresh, modern approach to traditional favorites creating a menu perfectly balanced between rusticity and refinement. Family owned and operated for more than three decades, it is our commitment to the true spirit of hospitality that has earned us a place in the hearts of our very loyal customers. We invite you to let us be your hosts again - or for the first time. We look forward to welcoming you soon.
Reviewed July 20, 2012

As good as Spanish fare gets in Bergen County. The original location is still my favorite for food although the parking is hhard and the tables are close. The newer steakhouse is roomier but the cooks are not the same even if the recipes are.

Reviewed July 18, 2012

You don't have to go "down neck" in Newark to have great Spanish/Portuguese food. Segovia's in Moonachie surpasses every meal I've ever eaten in the Newark Ferry Street neighborhood. Portions are huge, sangria is great and service is wonderful. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed July 13, 2012

My family and i have been dining here for years and years. We have yet to have a bad meal here. Not only is the food excellent, the prices are reasonable and the portions are huge.

1  Thank Mariat1978
Reviewed June 28, 2012

My company has an office near this restaurant, and I always try to eat here when I'm in the area.

For lunch, my favorite thing to do is just order a bunch of appetizers/tapas. My favorites are the escargot, garlic shrimp, grilled chorizo and, of course, the raw oysters on the half shell.

My favorite main course is the Veal Segoviana.

The service is impeccable. The waiters are well-dressed and attentive without being intrusive.

When I come by myself, I like to sit at the bar.

Reviewed June 18, 2012

My husband and I (and sometimes my son) get to Segovia about once every 3-4 weeks. The staff is very friendly (hi Francisco!) and we have never had a bad meal/experience there. There can be a wait as the place is very popular, but we always find a spot in the bar area to have a drink and people watch and before you know it, you're being seated. Chorizo is great, any veal dish is worth it, paella is excellent, my son raves about the lobster ravioli and my husband loves the duck there. He had recently discoverd the veal valdostana (sometimes they run out of duck!) and it's great too. For dessert try the ricotta ice cream, it's phenomenal!