“A great place to get together”

Columbia Inn Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 10 Restaurants in Montville
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Family owned and operated establishment, The Columbia Inn offers elevated Italian cuisine at a great price. From our famous thin crust pizzas to our 25 fresh and creative daily specials, our menu has something for everyone to enjoy. The Columbia Inn takes great pride in serving only the finest and freshest ingredients available. We offer a wide variety of unique Italian delicacies and specialties. To compliment these creative presentations, only the finest wines and liqueurs are served. Got an event coming up? Make sure you ask about our private banquet room. Located on the second floor, it easily accommodates up to 65 people comfortably. This room is ideal for birthday parties, business meetings, baby showers, wedding rehearsals, holiday parties and more. Whether it's for a business lunch, family dinner or a special occasion, come to Columbia Inn Restaurant to enjoy Montville's finest Italian cuisine. We look forward to serving you.
Reviewed March 14, 2017

They have a small but great bar area. They also have a private, newly renovated, party room. Let's talk about the food, very tasty entre's as well as great bar pies and the service is top notch. Just a great place to get together with friends &
family.

Reviewed February 26, 2017 via mobile

Very good pizza good service right off 287
Loved the appetizers! Will go back . Casual. Good Italian food

Reviewed February 8, 2017

Columbia Inn has a very extensive menu. The specials are typically very good, and the menu has something for everyone. The thin crust pizza is amazing, and they have so many choices. We typically get a few as appetizers, and often get take out of the pizza. This is a great local place.

Reviewed January 28, 2017 via mobile

Shrimp scampi thin crust pizza is truly a treat. Good soups and wonderful salads. Fresh daily specials and great food.

Reviewed December 22, 2016 via mobile

I had to meet a contractor at a neutral location so he suggested the Columbia Inn.
My first opinion when I pulled up was Thai I as at the wrong building.
Please don't take this offensively but it reminded me of a funeral parlor. With the lack of Windows and the portico at the back door.
I followed my guest in who knew the place and was pleasantly surprised at the cozy bar restaurant area.
I am assuming it is an inn..
we did enjoy our meals and they were plated nicely with plenty of flavor. I had the skate fish over risotto