“Amazingly thin crusted pizza.”

Columbia Inn Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 10 Restaurants in Montville
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Family owned and operated establishment, The Columbia Inn offers elevated Italian cuisine at a great price. From our famous thin crust pizzas to our 25 fresh and creative daily specials, our menu has something for everyone to enjoy. The Columbia Inn takes great pride in serving only the finest and freshest ingredients available. We offer a wide variety of unique Italian delicacies and specialties. To compliment these creative presentations, only the finest wines and liqueurs are served. Got an event coming up? Make sure you ask about our private banquet room. Located on the second floor, it easily accommodates up to 65 people comfortably. This room is ideal for birthday parties, business meetings, baby showers, wedding rehearsals, holiday parties and more. Whether it's for a business lunch, family dinner or a special occasion, come to Columbia Inn Restaurant to enjoy Montville's finest Italian cuisine. We look forward to serving you.
Reviewed November 27, 2016

We split fried calamari for an appetizer and then split a cheese pizza. My friend recommened coming here after a play. She and her husband come here a lot, but it was my first time. She was right about the crust. It was very tasty and didn't make you feel stuffed, but confortable.

Reviewed November 16, 2016 via mobile

I have been the the Columbia Inn numerous times. The food and service is fantastic. The owner Aran introduced himself to me one night when I was taking food out and he truly cares about his customers experience . He is on top of things and the place runs like a well oiled machine. I highly recommend the thin crust pizza. It is the best that I have ever had and it is always cooked to perfection. On Tuesday's they have half price pizza night eat in or take out which is a great deal. I also highly recommend the Penne Vodka with shrimp and mushrooms. Delicious . I highly recommend the Columbia Inn. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed November 11, 2016 via mobile

My wife and I went for an early Friday dinner with little kids. Service was prompt, but not great quality. For example, we'd ask for something--an extra plate for a salad we were going to split--and the individual came back quickly with a plate too small for its purpose despite us saying what we needed it for. My food was incredibly bland, but my wife's was very flavorful according to her.

The place was very cramped and very loud. Probably a one and done kind of place for us.

Reviewed October 29, 2016

We enjoy the atmosphere, food and relative quiet so that we can talk with our dinner companions and everyone at table can hear. Food is very good. They do great fish and seafood as well as thin crust pizza.

Reviewed October 18, 2016

Their pizza and specialty dishes cannot be beat. The prices are reasonable for the presentation and quality of the food. The service is great and the atmosphere is perfect for couples, families and groups. There is a private dining space for a large party upstairs.