“Casual BYOB”
Review of 15 Grand American Bistro - CLOSED

15 Grand American Bistro
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 6, 2014

This isn't the normal place I'd go for dinner. It was a little to casual for me, but I'm generally told that I'm over the top. That being said you can take this review where it comes from. I enjoyed my Tilapia over mashed sweet potatos. It's a bring your own bottle place so don't forget your wine if you're Italian like I!! (However there is a store very close by where you can purchase a bottle if you forget - by the CVS over the railroad tracks and off the the right). The staff was kind and sang HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my mother who never wanted her celebration to end. This place is very casual - jeans and sweater kinda of place. Nothing bad to review.

Reviewed January 19, 2014

I have been here 3 or 4 times for lunch and have never been disappointed. Usually get a burger and fries with soup or salad. The soups are very good. The short rib burger was particularly yummy. They also have great chocolate shakes. Other reviewers commented on bad service but I've always found the service to be just the right amount of friendly/attentive and on each occasion a manager has come around to see if we were satisfied. Montvale is always In need of good restaurants and 15 Grand is a definite step in the right direction.

Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

We have been here quite a few times, the food is very good and we have always had good service. The atmosphere is very nice and it is not to loud or crowded.

1  Thank Shannon C
Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

Had a meal here with some friends and family. We had a chat with the owner. Seemed to lack much care about making customers happy. Food was pretty good but my money is hard earned. Rather spend it where it is appreciated.

Reviewed November 26, 2013

Have been to this restaurant (2) times; enjoyed the meal both times. There is a great staff and the menu always has great specials! It is a bring your own booze restaurant., You feel welcome the minute you walk in!