“Best Breakfast in Town”

Cuisines: American, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed May 5, 2019 via mobile

Had my Spiritual Son, DA Sherron with me because he was speaking at a Conference I was hosting so we went to Bluestone Coffee Co. It was his first trip there... Not for me... Gio and I love to go there and enjoy sitting outside at the Sidewalk Tables!
Anyway, we both get omelets... so delicious! No kidding! I got one of my favorite drinks there... a Latte. Then it was off to EQUIPPED 2019 to preach the Word of God!

Date of visit: May 2019
1  Thank FDupree

Reviewed April 10, 2019 via mobile

What a treat to find this gem for brunch in Montclair — generous portions, delicious and fairly priced- great value. Very nice service as well- will be back!

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 6, 2019

Have been here for lunch and breakfast and had very good meals on both occasions. The food was tasty, portions not too huge (I'm English!) and good value for money.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 27, 2019

I have visited Blue Stone on many occasions and have always been satisfied with the good fast service, the food is great and attractively served. Can be a bit hectic when busy, and sometimes you will have to wait...but worth it if you are not in a hurry! Reasonable prices for the good size portions.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed November 24, 2018

We have been coming to Bluestone for many years, mostly for breakfast. It is a cozy place with a friendly staff, and most importantly, the food is very good. The menu for breakfast has many egg or omelette choices as well as pancakes, French toast, and a few other selections. My personal favorite is the poached egg served on smashed avocado with toast and a side of stewed tomatoes and mushrooms. The coffee is excellent whether regular or specialty. There are two rooms with both tables and booths, though on weekend mornings it can get crowded at prime time. The lunches are very good as well with the addition of interesting specials. There is metered parking on the street and in the lot behind, though free parking is available on the side street.

Date of visit: November 2018