“delicious food and impeccable service”
Review of Mishmish Cafe

Mishmish Cafe
Order Online
Ranked #1 of 240 Restaurants in Montclair
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 18, 2019

Very pleased with our experience, the food was great, inpexnesive and we had lots of fun. Highly recommend, please make reservations, it is not a large space!

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed March 7, 2019

The food here is absolutely delicious. I highly recommend the chicken schawarma sandwich, the healthy mess salad and the salmon avocado tartine! Amazing! The only issue is it's very small inside. Don't let that deter you!

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 6, 2019

I had the hummus for lunch and I found it pretty tasteless. I was rather disappointed. My companions had chicken schwarma and shrimp burger which they said were OK.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 12, 2019 via mobile

Mish Mish never disappoints. A wonderful middle eastern restaurant with delicious food to please every kind of eater.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed February 12, 2019 via mobile

So that I have the yummy food for myself!!! Seriously, the food here is fantastic. And healthy. Small place that isn’t good for families or kids. Sorry but it is what it is.

Date of visit: February 2019