“Absolutely excellent!!!!”

Cuisines: American, European
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 19, 2019 via mobile

Chef Marisi is a top level excellent chef and the staff was tier one (Josh and Zee). The dishes were all cooked perfectly and everything from the drinks to dessert was sublime. This menu goes from simple to complex but never plebeian. Burgers and more! The Chilean sea bass, pulpit, spaghetti with black ink- all fantastic!!!
You need to go!!!

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed May 7, 2019

Food is ok for Montclair, wouldn’t have lasted a year in NYC. Been 8-10 times since they opened. Acoustics are HORRIBLE even when 2/3 empty. Expensive for what you get. But... you can’t beat the location for meeting friends from the train. Will probably go back.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

Fantastic place,
Great food, staff was exteemely helpful with our needs and demands which were agregious cannot wait to return!

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed April 14, 2019 via mobile

We had such a nice time here for a girls night out. Great food and service from our waitress. Started out with a stuffed zucchini flower from the tapas menu which was outstanding...great layering of interesting flavors. I went all out for the calories and had the four cheese lobster gnocchi which I would definitely have again. It’s a little loud but great food, atmosphere, menu & service. We will definitely go back. Enjoy!

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 13, 2019

Food selection, quality, and presentation is top notch.
Service is professional and friendly.
I eat here every week. I have never been disappointed.
Management is hands on which keeps the operation performing at high level.
I have brought many friends to DeNovo and all have been impressed. My family and I have had all of the dishes I recommended many times.

Date of visit: April 2019