“We keep going back”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 10, 2013

My husband and I love La Couronne. The food is always fresh and delicious, and the service is elegant but also friendly. The fish is always cooked perfectly, the fra diablo sauce is just the right amount of spicy and the special tomato, onion and blue cheese salad with vinaigrette is not to be missed.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Great Italian food, fresh made at you're choice of style. There is more older people than younger but I come to restaurant to eat and have fun with the people I come with, I don't visit to stare at the people around me. Service is great, very attentive!

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Often, my wife and I will choose to dine here on a Friday night. We'll bring a bottle, order a Caesar salad to split and then each get a pizza. You can't go wrong with this order as the thin crust pies are outstanding! If you're in the mood for something more, be sure to check out the specials - always different and always delicious. Attentive service makes for a pleasant experience.

1  Thank RPRJR
Reviewed June 29, 2012

Amazing food amazing place, the menu carries the best food in the Italian name, everything is as you please they make you feel at home service is great , food is made with the best ingredients and qualities

1  Thank Ale2094
Reviewed February 16, 2012

We have been going to La Couronne for a number of years and have always had a good experience.