“Small place, great food, romantic atmosphere!”
Review of Samba

Samba
Ranked #11 of 213 Restaurants in Montclair
Cuisines: Brazilian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Bloomfield Ave.
Reviewed January 29, 2013

This place is tiny- off the beaten track- but the food is yummy. I usually would go to Newark for this food, but I'd stay in town just for this restaurant. It's also a great place for a quiet, romantic dinner- or for a quick lunch. The only thing I don't love about this place is I haven't had a good experience with the desserts- but other than that, I would definately recommend.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

I just recently had lunch at Samba in Montclair. The not so good: The most important thing I want to convey is that the food is not what one might think of when considering typical Brazilian cuisine. The lunch menu consisted of mainly panini and salads. I do not know about the dinner menu. I had a turkey panini and was not impressed. The turkey was dry, stringy and there was not much of it. The other person in my party had a sausage panini and that was better. The coffee and lattes were not very good.
The better: The waiter was very nice and attentive. The decor is pretty. The bread is quite good. I

Reviewed January 5, 2013

This place is so underrated and has tremendous food. My girlfriend and I go in on a regular basis prob. about 10 times at this point and get treated like a king and queen now. The more you go the more free stuff and attention they give you. It is a great, romantic place to eat with plenty of options although I hear it isn't good for vegetarians. The staff is unbelievable and they make no age stereotypes like I'm used to. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS RESTAURANT!! ( no outdoor seating other than one or two tables and somewhat small inside)

Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

This place is just overall amazing. It deserves a 5 in every category. The service is impeccable and the price and food is amazing. There is only a few workers, the two men and the Spanish woman and they are amazing at what they do. They treat my girlfriend and I perfect every visit. Recommend it to anyone..#13 and #18 are my personal favorites.

1  Thank Giordan3
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Dined at Samba for the first time with friends this weekend. The restaurant was packed and buzzing with happy diners. We were greeted by a most gracious host. I think it was the owner. The service was attentive and the food packed with amazing flavor. For a little while, it felt as if I had been transported to a small intimate bistro somewhere in Brazil. Samba... thank you for bringing a taste of Brazil to Montclair! We will definitely be back.

1  Thank WMF154