“Fun Wine Tasting with Chocolate”
Review of Westfall Winery

Westfall Winery
Ranked #1 of 4 things to do in Montague
Reviewed February 20, 2012

OK so if you are looking for a Napa or Italian upscale wine then you wouldn't be happy with a trip to Westfall but this is NJ wine. Wine is left to personal taste. I will say that I like a few of their wines and there are a few that I don't care for but they also have some very interesting wines and the staff is very friendly. They have some fun events for wine tasting throughout the year and it is a beautiful area.

2  Thank trvlr2009

Reviewed October 3, 2011

We've been going to Westfall's Octoberfest for many years. It's always a fun day out and their wines are very good. Tasted their Muscat and Peach Chardonnay for the first time, both are delicious. Spanish Passion and Sunset Blush are two of our favorites, but it's worth the drive to the top of New Jersey to taste their wines.

1  Thank gjcooper7007
Reviewed October 7, 2008

My girlfriend and I love this place. There are horses and open spaces here, so it's wonderful to get out of NYC and head out this way.

We've been there twice now. We're not enthusiastic about their regular wines, but their fruit wines (peach, blueberry) are fantastic. We get them as gifts for my family and they love it.

We were there last weekend when they were hosting their Oktoberfest, and it was a beautiful day with good food.

If you're in the area, this is a wonderful place to spend some time.

2  Thank toomyw