“First time paintballing...enjoyed”

Long Live Paintball
Reviewed April 15, 2013

I was looking for reviews for this place, and didn't find on tripAdvisor. I took my chaces and went for paintball with my group. And, it was lots of fun!! So, I have to request TA to add this place for review ;-)

All in our group were first timer, we rented gears and suit and opted for private field with some extra money. They have 4-5 fields, that may be small-or-less for pros - but for beginners, its perfect. I liked the 'woods' field the most. The team there is very friendly, gave us good guidance and some useful tips for safety. Our referee James was very good and made sure that we always had a field to play, while rotating with other groups.

The place is very basic in terms of facilities. No changing rooms or full-fledged bathrooms, but just porta-potty. Bring your own food, if staying for full day. Do not park right next to the fields, otherwise your car would also get some paints. (They have protecting nets, but still...)

Be prepared for long-fun-day. I would surely like to go there again...long live paintball!

1  Thank rutansh