See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 16, 2016 via mobile

No breakfast, pool, restaurant or business center. They claim mistake from website. No issues with room besides it could use bit more maintenance. Control of AC not working had to pull plug to stop it.

Stayed: July 2016, traveled on business
HotelGM329, Guest Relations Manager at La Mirage Motor Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2016

Thank you for bringing to our attention your experience and comments regarding your stay in our hotel. Know that your voice is important to us and that we are addressing the issues that you indicated in an effort to improve upon the guest experience at our hotel. I am sorry that your room was not properly and thoroughly cleaned and maintained according to the high standards of our maintenance and housekeeping staff. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Reviewed June 7, 2015 via mobile

If you have any other option for a bed, take it!! The bed sheets still had the previous occupants hair and body fluids, our feet stuck to the floor and everywhere stunk of cigarettes. The mirrored walls were a nice touch as was the pink melamine bedroom suite furniture and the plastic covered lamp shades. It was a truly memorable experience!

Stayed: June 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kellie P
HotelGM329, Guest Relations Manager at La Mirage Motor Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2015

We want to apologize for the issues that you experienced, though we are glad that you were very pleased with our mirrored walls, bedroom suite furnitur, and plastic-covered lamp shades. We can't thank you enough for sharing the ways that we were able to impress you and the ways that we can continue to improve upon our service. We hope you will return to be more impressed during your next visit.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

I stayed at La Mirage, South Brunswick, over the weekend for two nights (Mar. 15 and 16, 2014). The first night was fine, but when I returned to the apartment around 12.00am the second night, I could hear loud music coming from one of the other rooms.

I asked for a change of room. The night manager went up to my room on the third floor. Despite the loud music, she said she didn't hear anything.

Then she unlocked the two neighboring rooms to make sure there was no one there. She also said the nearest occupied room was down the hall, so the music couldn't be coming from there. I said the music could be coming from the second floor.

She said there was nothing she could do because then she would have to clean two rooms.

I said "but it's very loud in there." She said "no sir, it is not," and then she walked into the elevator and left.

I went outside and called the police right away. You could hear the music in the parking lot.

So a police officer arrived almost immediately. I was hoping he would go into the room and confirm that I wasn't imagining the music, but as the motel is private property, he said couldn't go inside. All he could do was write up an incident report. I took a shower, packed, checked out at 3am, and slept in my car rather than put up with the music.

I don't know if the night manager is deaf, but what reason would anyone have to ask for a room change, unless something was wrong with the room?

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
6  Thank winstonho0805
HotelGM329, Guest Relations Manager at La Mirage Motor Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2016

I am very sorry to hear of the difficulties you experienced during your recent stay with us. It is very important to us to address these sorts of issues right away and to ensure that you are able to enjoy the rest of your stay. I hope that you would accept our sincerest apologies for all the inconvenience that you experienced. Thank you for taking the time to share this experience and bring important matters to light. On behalf of our entire staff, we thank you for choosing our hotel and hope you give us a chance to serve you again and will experience the improvements we have made with our service.

Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

this place was horrible and disgusting and I would never subject myself or my family to this place. Ended up having to pay for a night and did not even stay because I would never sleep there. Everything was gross ... found hair everywhere, bathroom was dirty, beds were dirty and stained, carpet on walls was scary. It was unfortunate and I hope no one else has to experience that. and to top it off my kids were exposed to the smell of drugs from the rooms next to ours. Stay away.

• Stayed: August 2013
3  Thank RodwayApopka

I am very sorry to hear that you experienced such unusual circumstances and inconveniences during your most recent stay with us, especially that we were not able to address the issues and misunderstandings right away. It is very important to us to address these sorts of issues right away and to ensure that you are able to enjoy the rest of your stay. Know that your voice is important to us and that we are working hard to address these issues and improve upon the guest experience. Thank you for taking the time to share this experience. We hope to see you again someday.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

i had a great time but my jacuzzi shot water all over the room otherwise was great was close to everything i will definitely be back and recommend if never been nice romantic clean and friendly service and quiet

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank hassan973

It means a lot to us that you've taken the time to share this positive experience at our hotel. I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay and that you found the accommodations and service to be satisfactory, though I apologize for the inconvenience that you did experience. We hope to see you again!