To get to this inn was an extreme headache! Bumper to bumper traffic. We got inside the lobby and experienced horrible customer service. Two women were chatting and never said hello until, I guess, they felt the need to get back to work and accommodate us. We asked for a first floor room (as there were three floors) and was told the only room they had available was in the third. Found it difficult to believe as there were only around six cars in their parking facility. Walked up the three flight of stairs, glad to have found the room so we could rest, and was TERRIBLY shocked to see the room given was not yet cleaned!
So, we had to walk three flights down again and ask for a new room. This time, she gave us a second floor room. I was too tired to ask why we didn't have that one earlier as we did ask for a lower level room. Walked up to second floor, still lugging our belongings, opened the door, and AGAIN, an uncleaned room. AMAZING.
See, that's not where the issue stops in this particular RED ROOF INN. The rooms smelled of rotten mildew, the bathroom towels unforgivably thin they had holes, rooms soo tiny you would wonder how the inn ever had any business.
I have stayed in so many hotels and motels, even the cheapest ones in the Bronx, NY. That having said, this Red Roof Inn North Princeton still tops as the WORST I've ever stayed at.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy comfort and convenience at our Days Inn Monmouth Junction Princeton hotel. Located in the heart of central New Jersey right off Route 1, our Monmouth Junction hotel is near Princeton University, Princeton Corporate Park, Johnson & Johnson, Bristol-Myers Squibb and several corporate locations, as well as Quaker Bridge Mall, McCarter Theatre Center, New Jersey State Fairgrounds and the Raritan Center, making our hotel ideal for your next Princeton, NJ, business trip or vacation. Wake up each morning to a free Daybreak continental breakfast, surf the web or check your email using our free Wi-Fi, and take advantage of our ample free parking, including large-vehicle parking. Our in-room amenities include flat-screen TV and safe, and kids 15 and under stay free with an adult at our pet-friendly hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Days Inn Monmouth Junction Princeton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn North Princeton Hotel Monmouth Junction
- Red Roof Inn Monmouth Junction
- Monmouth Junction Red Roof Inn