Days Inn Monmouth Junction Princeton
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel Vicenza(Monmouth Junction)
  • Restaurant
La Mirage Motor Lodge(Monmouth Junction)
View Hotel
Red Carpet Inn and Suites(Monmouth Junction)
Comfort Suites(North Brunswick)
Good 3.5/5
Good 3.5/5
Quality Inn(North Brunswick)
Average 3/5
    All reviewsroom was cleanmicrowave and fridgedozen timesexcellent valuecheap placeyou'd expectbusiness travelpleasant staystaff was friendlychecking outan upgradechannelsmonmouthroutenjjunctioninns
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed May 22, 2012

Worst customer service ever. After getting a quote for a King Superior room, I called back a few weeks later once I knew the dates I'd be staying and the guy pretty much denied ever speaking to me or giving me that rate, even though I wrote down his name (Ashesh, which is not something I could make up). At first they denied me the King Superior room because I told them I had a cat and they didn't have ANY that they allowed pets in, even though their whole company premise is that pets always stay for free. Then after some pleading they said they'd make an exception if I paid them extra which amounted to over $300 over the month. Their website explicitly states that pets stay free. Also, they mention that there's a free fitness facility nearby and when I called to ask about this, the front desk made up a name and said it was right down the road. When I was later speaking with the manager, he told me there was no gym nearby. They really need to get their stuff together and stop trying to lie and rip customers off. Badly managed motel...stay far, far away from here!!!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
    2  Thank AnnabelleG123
    I0198, General Manager at Days Inn Monmouth Junction Princeton, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2012

I am truly sorry about your reservation and the confusion. But I have also pulled up your reservation and I also did not see anything about the rates you had thought you had for your booking. We at the hotel honor all previously made reservations and rates. Also I talked with Steve about this issue and he said could not find anything for the rates you quoted and he could not do anything without a confirmation. He did also mention that you had called him to cancel your reservation and he did not do it without your permission. It is unfortunate that this happened and you canceled your reservation as I am sure you would have liked our hotel.

I really wish you got a chance to actually walk into our property as it is very inviting and our customers continue to return whenever they are in the area. We spend a lot of time and money keeping our property up to date so that our guests can have the best experience while staying here.

Reviewed May 20, 2012

I was impressed with my one night stay at this motel. The price was very reasonable, and it was in a good area where I felt safe (primarily commercial and residential). The room was small (cozy), but the bed was extremely comfortable and the room was very clean and had a pleasant scent. Most important, it was very quiet (I'm a very light sleeper and need a quiet room)!! I was impressed with the huge bathroom. I have stayed at Red Roof Inns in other states (West Virginia and Maryland), and have been satisfied with my stays at those locations. The only negative comment I have is that there weren't too many restaurants near this motel. I had to drive over 6 miles to find a restaurant that I was interested in (this was my first time staying in this motel, and I was not familiar with the surrounding area). The woman at the front desk was extremely friendly and helpful. She was on duty mid afternoon on Thursday, and also early Friday morning. I don't know her name, but she treated me with respect and courtesy. I definitely would stay at this motel again.

Room Tip: There aren't too many restaurants close to this motel.
    • Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
    1  Thank countryd00d
    Reviewed May 10, 2012

We have stayed here for the last two nights and just booked an extra two nights for the weekend. We weren't sure at first if we would want to stay longer than a couple of nights due to the extremely low rates and relatively sketchy location, but our room turned out to be clean and the premesis safe. This is by no means a five-star hotel, but the front desk staff is incredibly friendly and accommodating, as is the housekeeping staff. The walls in our deluxe king suite have obviously been recently painted and the bathroom is huge. There is absouletly no noise from adjoining rooms and there are a ton of good restaurants with delivery service to this motel. We concur that we would not only stay here again, but that we would also recommend this motel to penny-pinching friends and relatives.

Room Tip: Use internet to find deals; management will honor them. Best value is the deluxe king room with fridge, coffee maker, and microwave. We got it for $58.00/night online via priceline.com.
    • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
    1  Thank Jessica K
    Reviewed April 22, 2012

Room was clean, comfortable and quite with exception of the 1st night when some young women were outside our room talking loudly at 4am, when I banged on the window they apologized and moved away, after that did not hear a sound for the next 3 nights very pleasant. Did not have, breakfast, hair dryer or ironing board things I've come to expect at motels, cost extra to have room with microwave and fridge and only avail in king rms. It was however a drive up room and right across the lot was a nice area for dog walking.
    Was a little concerned that there was a trailor park next door but it was a non-issue felt safe.
    Staff was very friendly.

Room Tip: accessable rooms on end very quite.
    • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
    1  Thank hikling
    Reviewed March 16, 2012

I stayed 4 dias last week and it was great, bathroom very clean, good WiFi signal, quite enough for a good night sleep, and i felt safe cause i saw many police cars driving by the hotel.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business