“What a cute little place!”

My Kitchen Witch Cafe
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
New Jersey
“What a cute little place!”
Reviewed November 21, 2011

Went there to eat on a Saturday afternoon. However, we both chose to have breakfast instead of lunch. I loved the omelette, potatoes were AWESOME, and biscuits with STRAWBERRY butter were delicious.

It is a cute little place, seems to seat more people in warmer weather outside. Loved all the cute decorations and witch related stuff.

I will definitely go back and would LOVE to try the Friday night dinners!

• Visited November 2011

asbury park, new jersey
“Best Breakfast on the Jersey Shore!”
Reviewed August 1, 2011

My husband and I have been visiting My Kitchen Witch Cafe for years now. We LOVE the food from the warm biscuits with strawberry butter to the Texas toast grilled cheese sandwiches to the vegan chocolate cupcakes. The food is AMAZING, fresh, wholesome, home made goodness. Breakfast and lunch are served throughout the week. However, every FRIDAY night the witch does a dinner service with a set menu that's BYOB. The restaurant also serves fresh squeezed "potions" made of a variety of wonderful organic juices. The decor is cozy and comfortable like you're sitting in a friend's kitchen. There is always some catchy music playing from the 40s. This place is perfect for vegetarians, vegans and everyone else! We LOVE the Witch!!

• Visited July 2011