“Always a HIT! You'll never be disappointed”
Review of Sallee Tee's Grille - CLOSED

Sallee Tee's Grille
Cuisines: American, Sushi, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Consistently good food, especially the sushi! Servers are very friendly. Great views from all around!

Reviewed September 12, 2012

My mother and I had been on a culinary tour for 7 days through NYC, brought her back to the beach to get back to work. Little did I know, our best meal, the one that made her moan, was at Sally Tees. Seriously - no BS. We ate every day at a top spot in the city and sheer variety and quality to that variety made us both feeling that the best we ate over the 8 day span was all that night we ate DINNER at Sally Tees.
Cheers to the Staff! The Bartenders! The CEO & Prez and most of all to those sushi chefs and regular chefs who rarely get the accolades they deserve. Would I recommend this place? Not YES, BUT HELL YES!

Reviewed September 6, 2012

Went on Labor Day. Disappointed in the madness of the restaurant. Don't remember it ever being that way. Seemed like way too many wait staff. So noisy in there you can't hear yourself think. My meal was ok. I had the grilled tuna sandwich. Asked for a light sear and it was done a bit more than that. What I didn't like was that is was on a huge bun. My husband had stuffed shrimp which was an enormous rip off. Way too expensive and it didn't taste very good. Our visit before this one was also a disappointment because their signature Lobster bisque in the the bread bowl seemed watered down. Too bad.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

...And requested not to be seated at the back table near the busing station. I spent the entire dinner "feeling in the way" of restaurant staff as they hurried past carrying plates of food for other customers or dirty dishes which were piled (loudly) on the cart behind me. A small floor sweeper and other cleaning gear was nestled against the wall near our table. Seated at a different table, my rating would probably be in the 4-5 range.

2  Thank Mark A
Reviewed September 2, 2012

This is a summer flip-flop place in the marina with so-so views of the water. Service was good but food was mediocre. I ordered the salmon bowl off the sushi menu. Thought I was going to have some nice slices of salmon over the veggies. What appeared was a big glop of minced-almost puréed-salmon that had the consistency of baby food. I asked for the linguine for my clam dish to be cooked al dente. The server informed me that they couldn't do that because the pasta was pre-cooked. Who does that anymore? I will say that the portions were generous but that would have meant so much more if the food was top notch. I did have one of the best Margaritas I've ever had and they didn't skimp on the tequila or the serving size. If I had to come back here I wouldn't have a problem, but I would not go out of my way to do so.