“Freaky place, freaky atmosphere, bad food”
Review of Paper Waiter Restaurant & Pub - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Paper Waiter Restaurant & Pub
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed October 10, 2011

Granted, I was there nearly a year ago.

I had been to Wheaton Village and went across the Bridge of Doom (w/c users, watch out) on a Sunday for lunch.

I was greeted by a flustered waiter / host who said lunch was still being served. It looked like they were breaking down everything from brunch. I ordered something simple - a diet Coke and a tuna sandwich and I'm willing to be this kid went in the back and made it himself.

Also, it's never a good sign when you're the only customer in a restaurant.

Maybe I just caught them at a bad time on a bad day, but when I recently visited Wheaton Village again, I made a point of staying away from that place.

1  Thank Becs7
A TripAdvisor Member
Chicago
Reviewed September 18, 2005

A place to go if you want calm and quiet. Visit the wheaton village while there and buy some trinkets. For dinner try the village chicken and chicken alfredo. People are friendly and so are the cooks. To quench your thirst take a few steps to the bar whose tender will surprise you with her powress. You will feel satisfied.