“Great fresh Italian.”

Ranked #5 of 75 Restaurants in Millville
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Chef Andrea Covino's authentic Italian restaurant, located in the heart of Millville's Art District, features delicious entrees, fresh baked bread, homemade pasta and hand-crafted desserts using the freshest ingredients available. His menu draws on the flavors and experiences of his native Naples Italy, and is designed to treat you to delicious Southern Italian Cuisine. The restaurant is BYO, so don't forget the wine.
Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

My only complaint is that their salads are sooo tiny. Other than that, food is excellent. It's a byo but classier than your typical Italian restaurant in the area.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

We have stopped here a few times now and have totally enjoyed our food and experience. I love the special "black linguine" while my husband's favorite dish is the DiMare Salad (calamari (not breaded and fried) salad. I highly recommend this small restaurant if you're looking for a delicious lunch or dinner while in Millville.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Service was good...friendly waitresses.... .prices were good and food was delicious. ...would go again

1  Thank 310rae
Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

The food and service was very good for Millville. Parking is available on the street and around back. The dining area was a bit cramped. chef/cook didn't pay attention to specific needs or requests.

1  Thank Richard B
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Going in my concern was consistency. We had eaten here before and enjoyed our meal. However some of the reviews here had me crossing my fingers that they could pull off a repeat. They did! Green pepper soup was a success along with the eggplant ap. No breading and lightly covered in cheese, the eggplant came through. Nanc and I had pasta dishes both of which featured different homemade pastas. My spinach tagliatelle was especially good. Deserts were nice and Nanc was happy to find one of her favorites, sorbet served in shell of the fruit. Living out here in farm country it was a relief to know I can count on a good meal in a nice atmosphere when I come into town. Philly, Collingswood and the Shore are not right around the corner and this restaurant would fit well in any of these areas.