“Drunken and Hungry”

Dining options: Late Night
Pittsgrove, New Jersey
“Drunken and Hungry”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Can't give much of a review, due to fact I cant remember what I ordered. Always drunk with a bunch of people when we go after Bar closes. But I do remember a person getting shot and running inside for help.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank PaulyWaters

Millville, New Jersey, United States
“Nothing fancy but good diner experience”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

The Millville Queen is a typical South Jersey diner with good food, a nice serving staff in a setting that is a little down at heel. However you get the good food which is what you come there for, not a fancy experience.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Robert F
Chestertown, Maryland
“This is "my" Jersey diner”
Reviewed February 25, 2014

The Queen is our go-to spot for weekday breakfast. You cannot beat $2.79 for three eggs, homefries or grits, and toast. The coffee - even decaf - is always hot and ready. The waitstaff are all friendly - they just treat you like a real good friend.
As other reviewers say, it's a typical Jersey diner. But it's the one in my back yard - so I go back again and again.

• Visited February 2014
Bridgeport, Connecticut
“Our stop in Millville, NJ”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

My wife and I travel to Millville, NJ a least 4 times a year for work. Millville has every franchise
restaurant in the book, yet we go the Millville Queen Diner for our breakfast. Why? First off. it's 10 minutes from our work site, the New Jersey Motorsports Park. Secondly, it's very clean, to include the restrooms. Third, we have yet to have ANY complaint about breakfast which, is always satisfying. They always have specials at special prices and the best coffee in Southern
New Jersey. The wait staff is always "right there" friendly and concerned about your experience.
I'll guarantee if you try the "Queen", you'll make it your stop in Millville, NJ too...

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Trashcar
Port Norris, New Jersey
“Cheap and okay”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Open 24 hours is a big bonus in this area as the only other businesses who do this are Walmart and McDonalds. Prices are very good, definitely a "locals" place, most of the food I've had here was very good. Would not recommend the seafood or soups, stick to the regular diner fare,(chicken parm., cheesesteaks, ham , croquettes ...etc.) also, if you're going late, don't park too far out back ,(a little sketchy)

• Visited September 2013