“This is "my" Jersey diner”

Millville Queen Diner
Ranked #8 of 72 Restaurants in Millville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Chestertown, Maryland
“This is "my" Jersey diner”
Reviewed February 25, 2014

The Queen is our go-to spot for weekday breakfast. You cannot beat $2.79 for three eggs, homefries or grits, and toast. The coffee - even decaf - is always hot and ready. The waitstaff are all friendly - they just treat you like a real good friend.
As other reviewers say, it's a typical Jersey diner. But it's the one in my back yard - so I go back again and again.

• Visited February 2014

Bridgeport, Connecticut
“Our stop in Millville, NJ”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

My wife and I travel to Millville, NJ a least 4 times a year for work. Millville has every franchise
restaurant in the book, yet we go the Millville Queen Diner for our breakfast. Why? First off. it's 10 minutes from our work site, the New Jersey Motorsports Park. Secondly, it's very clean, to include the restrooms. Third, we have yet to have ANY complaint about breakfast which, is always satisfying. They always have specials at special prices and the best coffee in Southern
New Jersey. The wait staff is always "right there" friendly and concerned about your experience.
I'll guarantee if you try the "Queen", you'll make it your stop in Millville, NJ too...

1 Thank Trashcar
Port Norris, New Jersey
“Cheap and okay”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Open 24 hours is a big bonus in this area as the only other businesses who do this are Walmart and McDonalds. Prices are very good, definitely a "locals" place, most of the food I've had here was very good. Would not recommend the seafood or soups, stick to the regular diner fare,(chicken parm., cheesesteaks, ham , croquettes ...etc.) also, if you're going late, don't park too far out back ,(a little sketchy)

2 Thank WILLYUM S
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hot wings are outta this world!”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Overall great dinner.I haven't had anything that wasn't excellent!I recommend the Queen Sampler, it has chicken strips,hot wings, mozzarella sticks with an amazing marinara sauce and onion rings or fries.I gave the service a 4 because of a slight language barrier.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank suzyqz37
“open all hours”
Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

locals place. good food at good prices. typical Jersey dinner with lots of options. owners are friendly and welcome visitors to their city. great place if you are part of a race event and getting in at odd hours.

2 Thank Richard B