“Good dinners but poor deli”
Review of Lox, Stock & Deli

Lox, Stock & Deli
Ranked #4 of 31 Restaurants in Milltown
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dayton, NJ
“Good dinners but poor deli”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

I have myself been in the deli business since 1958 and enjoy a good corned beef or pastrami sandwich. This kosher deli has fairly good dinners but the sandwiches are a major disappointment. They tend to cut the ends of pastrami's and corned beefs for sandwiches and keep the center soft moist cuts for deli platters or catering which is a large part of their business. Their sliced turkey, tongue, roast beef are above average and worth ordering.iThe corned beef and pastrami do not make the grade but rather miss the mark by a mile.. It's a shame as this deli has great potential. I would rather drive another 10 minutes to JERRY & HARVEY'S deli on Rt. 9 in Marlbor0 for an excellent sandwich.(not Kosher but kosher style).

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank NJduffer

Milltown, New Jersey
“Love the corned beef!”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Great corned beef sandwich, one of the best in my area, IMO!I did not eat in the restaurant so I cannot comment on that

• Visited December 2013
New Jersey
“Great Comfort Food”
Reviewed February 22, 2014

I'm writing my second review for Lox Stock & Deli having just had a wisdom tooth pulled and two implants installed in my lower jaw.
The chicken soup, the matzoh balls, potato knish, and chicken pot pie is perfect for my diet for the next couple of meals.
Everything at Lox Stock & Deli is delicious.
Of course it is not necessary to have teeth pulled and implants installed to enjoy the food here but it is a great place to go after a dental visit.

• Visited February 2014
“Voted number 1”
Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

I already wrote a review on lox stock and deli but since I like it so much I wanted everyone to know that it was just voted the number one kosher deli/ restaurant in New Jersey. The food is so amazing !!!

Visited August 2013
New Jersey
“Best Kosher Deli in Central New Jersey”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Excellent food, large portions, and reasonable prices. Great chicken soup with Matzoh Balls and overstuffed deli sandwiches. After the bowl of soup I could only finish half of my corned beef sandwich. I took the other half home for tomorrows lunch.
Also they have a salad bar with deserts.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Howard M

Been to Lox, Stock & Deli? Share your experiences!