“Best Kosher Deli in Central New Jersey”
Review of Lox, Stock & Deli

Lox, Stock & Deli
Ranked #4 of 31 Restaurants in Milltown
Cuisines: Delicatessen
New Jersey
“Best Kosher Deli in Central New Jersey”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Excellent food, large portions, and reasonable prices. Great chicken soup with Matzoh Balls and overstuffed deli sandwiches. After the bowl of soup I could only finish half of my corned beef sandwich. I took the other half home for tomorrows lunch.
Also they have a salad bar with deserts.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Howard M

Pleasant Garden, North Carolina, United States
“Been eating here for years.”
Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

Best deli in Greensboro, my wife and I ate here before we were married 20+ years ago. The staff have watched our kids grow up. They will fix any sandwich you ask for, you may even make the menu. Best burgers too but be prepared to wait longer for a burger.
Awesome place never been disappointed!

• Visited January 2013
East Brunswick, NJ
“Best Deli In the Area”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

.....and I emphasize the "deli" part. It's difficult to locate a real "deli" here in Central NJ , but this is a REAL kosher deli .....the kind that peppered the landscape where I grew up in Brooklyn.

The food is simply excellent. We've never dined there ...choosing to do take-out all the time, so I can't really expand on the 'in-house' service. The counter person(s) are helpful and attentive, and my take-out orders are filled in record time. The corned beef, brisket and pastrami sandwiches are huge ....and many times the second half is my next days lunch. Knishes are very good ...particularly the spinach and the kasha ones. And ...the chicken soup is EXCELLENT. This is where I go to get soup for my wife when she's feeling under the weather. A big bowl with a matzoh ball seems to do wonders for her!!

There's a wide variety of salads ('health" salad is my favorite) ...and a good selection of "on the shelf" items to take out. It's a welcome oasis in a land of boring fast food and chain restaurants.

• Visited July 2013
Lebanon, NJ
“Pleasant surprise!”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

I think the food was great. Very large portions and good service. We are here at 11am on a Sunday morning. Ut is too busy. I overheard a cute little girl at the next table saying to her parents "momm, daddy, this sandwich is bigger than my head". I think it may have been.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank BobTwain
New jersey
“Lov this deli”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Best place in the area for excellent hot pastrami or tongue sandwich, great slip pea soup and a nice salad bar. I also like their potatoes pancakes and a few other items in the menu. I have only been there for lunch many times...this is a deli don't forget. The food is fresh & tasty.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank NewjerseyCaracol

Been to Lox, Stock & Deli? Share your experiences!