“Excellent food for Take-Out”

Luchento's Ristorante
Ranked #8 of 11 Restaurants in Millstone
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
New Jersey
“Excellent food for Take-Out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2013

My co-workers and I work in an office very close to Luchento's. Once a week, we order lunch and it is delivered to our office. We have ordered salads, panni's, appetizers, etc. and everything has always been perfect and more. The portions are always huge, even the appetizers. Our order always arrives warm since it is kept in one of those "keep in hot" pizza size bags. It is always delivered with a smile and friendliness. I get one of the pannini's many times and they are huge! Love it since I save half of it for dinner when I get home. The value is excellent since the portions are big.

• Visited December 2013

Monroe
“Great BYOB for lunch and dinner.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Great place for a business lunch or dinner. They even do take out and deliver. The carpaccio is very good.

Visited November 2013
Colts Neck, New Jersey
“Great service and food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

10 of us had reservations for a special birthday dinner. The semi private room was ready and waiting for us on a busy weekend evening. Lovely decor and our waitress was right there to get our wine opened and bring the menus. We enjoyed a drink and looked over our choices. Appetizers arrived not long after they were ordered and they were perfect! Family style salad followed. Plenty of time to enjoy each course. Entrees all came out at the same time-everyone
was delicious! We brought our own cake which they took away after the singing and served for us. We lingered over coffee and were never rushed. This was my first visit and we plan to go back again very soon. Good Job!

• Visited October 2013
Manalapan, New Jersey
“Fair”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

They made substitutions without letting us know. It changed the flavor of the dish. We understand they can run out of ingredients. Let us know. We may have ordered something else that we were also considering.

• Visited September 2013
Howell, New Jersey
“Moo”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

Earlier this year we decided to use restaurant.com gift certificates to try the new and improved Luchentos.

Our first two experiences were terrific with one exception. The hostess seemed turned off that I was utilizing the gift certificates and immediately added a 18% gratuity to the bill for two. Since I routinely give 20 - 25% she hurt her own staff.

We went for a third trip the other day and we had to ask for many things that were routine, water, bread, refills.

When it came to my hamburger the waiter asked, if it were a steak how would you like it cooked. I requested medium but I got rare, really rare.

Just a one time mess up, improperly trained staff? I don't know but I won't be going back soon.

• Visited August 2013