“Visit only when other options are unavailable....”
Review of Millburn Diner

Millburn Diner
Ranked #24 of 57 Restaurants in Millburn
Reviewed December 12, 2017

The person at the counter to seat us wasn’t too keen and friendly. Service was ok but what threw me off when I got charged for sharing my large American potion breakfast with my 4 yr old.
I try not to waste food given famine around the world and scarcity of resources. But I guess it’s not in the mind of this diner.
Anyway, my last visit unless I really have to....

Reviewed November 17, 2017

A long time resident, we've eaten here many times over the years. Sometimes better than others. Plenty of choices...salads, entrees, breakfasts. Depending upon your wait staff, service is ok. The diner closes too early for planning a snack after movies, theatre, etc.

Reviewed September 15, 2017

You need breakfast, this is your place, you need lunch this is your place, Food is good but menu is pretty standard for a Jersey diner. Owners are present so service is better than most diners.

Reviewed May 8, 2017

From Breakfast, to Dinner, and anytime in between (even if you're stopping to just pick up a Grilled Cheese and Bacon Sandwich), you should be satisfied. I could "suffer" thru a Malt Shake anytime. I travel through here often. Always greeted with a smile, very hospitable. Good Service. Any questions?

Reviewed April 7, 2017 via mobile

Great food and service!! Stuffed sole, lamb,
Turkey are some of my favorites. Split pea soup like grandma made !!