“Real, real food”

Millburn Delicatessen
Ranked #2 of 52 Restaurants in Millburn
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
nj
“Real, real food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2013

Stopped in to pick up sub for lunch. Overwhelmed by the choices, which was good and plenty. Service was fast and efficient. Prices were reasonable. Outside tables if you r not on the run. Only complaint/problem. Millburn has parking meters!

• Visited June 2013

Pune
“Mouthwatering Sunday breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2013

We visited this Deli by sheer accident. We were walking on the street and looking for a place to have our breakfast. Based on my rule to go where the locals go and are present in large numbers, I knew we had stumbled upon a treasure.

The fixed menu of scrambled eggs and toasted Bagel was delicious, sinfully rich in taste and worth having again and again.

• Visited May 2013
Springfield, New Jersey
“Soup, Sandwiches - First Class”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013

I only discovered the deli by accident a year ago. The place has superb food. the crowds of people attest to the deli's excellence. The staff moves the lines efficiently and in a very friendly manner.

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank steve f
Millburn, NJ
“BEST SLOPPY JOE ON EARTH!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2013

They have by far the best sloppies of anyone anywhere. My family has been getting food here since before I can remember. Their Millburn Deli iced tea is great as well. I would tell you what the best sloppy joe to get is but they are all AMAZING. One I will tell you to try is the gobler which consists of everything that you would find on a Thanksgiving dinner table combined onto one sloppy joe. The atmosphere inside is awesome and I'm glad they have extended there outdoor seating because I hate having to wait till I get home to eat my sloppy joe. If you want GREAT sloppy joes, eat here.

• Visited July 2012
3 Thank Kyle H
Springfield, New Jersey, United States
“Fast, delicious, but expensive”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2013

No matter how busy this place is they get the food made and out quickly. They are amply staffed, the food is excellent, but you do pay a bit more for a sandwich. The average sandwich will run you $7.95. The MAJOR downside with this place is an extremely small parking lot where people try to pack in and park illegally all the time. I was in a car accident in the lot just trying to get a space. If you are going here my advice is park around the corner and walk there or have someone drop you off and come back.

Visited July 2012