“Superb service !”

MoonShine Modern Supper Club
Reserve with OpenTable
MoonShine Modern Supper Club is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 54 Restaurants in Millburn
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Millburn Ave
“Superb service !”
Reviewed December 20, 2013

I would reccomend this place to anyone . My girlfriends and I hosted a baby shower and the food and service was 5stars. The over process ran smooth and they were very accommodating to our needs.. If you are looking for a place to host your next event .. Look no more Moonshine Modern Supperclub is the place!

Chatham, New Jersey
“Perfect Venue for a Party”
Reviewed December 19, 2013

Dear MoonShine Owners & Management,

The 30th birthday party for our wives (twins) was a great success thanks to you and your team. We heard raving reviews from everyone who attended (all 25!). Most importantly, the birthday girls were thrilled with the entire operation. The food was awesome and abundant, the servers were very polite and attentive (Patrick and Jesus), and the drinks list was more than we could have hoped for. Your restaurant is a cut above the rest; and believe us, we've seen a lot of what North Jersey has to offer. We will certainly promote MoonShine to our friends and coworkers.

See you soon!

Short Hills, New Jersey
“Suburban NJ Gem”
Reviewed December 12, 2013

My college alumni club has had our annual holiday party upstairs at Moonshine. Both events have drawn rave reviews from our group and Victor and his staff always do a great job for us.
I've eaten their on several other occasions and it's always really really good. The downstairs bar has great atmosphere and a great beer selection. Food is always good and the staff is great.
Looking forward to our next meal there.

New York City, New York
“Pleasant surprise”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

Ventured out to this restaurant in an adjoining community. We'd known about it but never frequented it. Not sure why. Perhaps its location. It's in a downtown commercial zone on the main block and the signage around it is kind of busy, so I think it just seems to have gotten lost in all the "signage" clutter around it. (Hint to owners: you need VERY BRIGHT and distinct sign for your establishment to stand out for the thousands of potential diners that drive by every day).

Started in the bar area. Lovely hostess for a Saturday night. Very warm and friendly and we chatted with her briefly. Made patrons feel right at home. I knew this was a "good" sign. When owners take the time to invest in the right people at the front of the house it's always a good indicator of what is to follow. After some great cocktails and a little bubbley we ventured upstairs to their second level. I was really impressed at how large and open this space is. Diners have a lot of space between them and adjoining tables, despite the noise level.

The wait staff was great. We finally ordered and all four in our party were very pleased with our food. The quality, portion-size and cost were all worth noting. I had a tuna steak cooked to perfection in a black-pepper marinade. It was heaven.

We will be back again and again to this lovely establishment and will surely spread the word. I hope they stay put in Millburn for a long, long time. Their product and service is excellent.

3 Thank Jon772009
Millburn, New Jersey
“Perfect Dining Experience, Bar Scene, & Event Space!”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

My husband and I LOVE both dining and hanging at the bar at Moonshine. The ambiance and service are top notch, and the food and drinks are always delicious (I'm a big fan of the Other Carrie Cosmo). The staff always go out of their way to make you feel welcome and to make your experience perfect. We recently had our wedding party at the restaurant, and the service and experience they provided absolutely blew us away. The entire staff went above and beyond to make our celebration as perfect as possible, and our guests are still talking about how amazing the party was! From helping us plan and tailor the event and space to our needs, to creating a fabuous signature cocktail (ask them to make you a blood orange cosmo!), to waiting on all of our 100+ guests, everyone at Moonshine made our special day absolutely perfect! Our guests are still raving about the party was and how delicious the food and drinks were! I highly recommend Moonshine for not only an incredible dining experience (date night!), as well as a hip and fun bar atmosphere, but also as an excellent party venue - they will make your special event absolutely unforgetable. We will continue to stop in often!

• Visited November 2013