“Delicious”

Bobolink Dairy & Bakehouse
Ranked #1 of 4 things to do in Milford
Reviewed June 30, 2012

Nice to find this gourmet cheese and ciabatta place, nearby. It is located in a barn. When I walked in, the cheese is set out on the counter and the server was eager to describe it and give me a taste. Only put off could be the price, but I think good local products are worth the price. This cheese is available seasonally, so I am looking forward to the next patch.

There are newer reviews for Bobolink Dairy & Bakehouse

Reviewed June 15, 2012

Bobolink makes the best bread and cheese on planet Earth and that is why they are in business. We purchased from them when they were located in Northern NJ and we're glad that they've moved to our region of Hunterdon County, NJ. They don't seem to have a clear business plan, the signage is inadequate and I don't think they advertise. The farm looks disheveled and you can easily miss them as you drive by. But, their breads and cheeses are so good that they have a dedicated clientele who are willing to pay the higher prices and return repeatedly. They'll give you samples and assist with your selection. I highly recommend Bobolink.

Reviewed June 12, 2012

We have gotten cheese and also bread from Bobolink, always buying at the Stockton Farmer's Market. The cheese are strong. Breads rustic. At the market they will give you a taste to help with your selection.

Reviewed March 16, 2012

Bobolink comes to the farmer's market on Rt. 12. They are the first booth we hit to get fresh bread and cheese.

Reviewed February 26, 2012

This dairy is run by a couple who believe that happy cows make great cheese. There is nothing fancy nor attraction-like about their farm tour, but if you are interested in sustainable farm practices, the value of diverse habitats, seeing happy animals chewing on grass, and then tasting some very good rustic and natural cheeses, this is the place for you. They offer a walking tour of the farm and it is a working farm so wear shoes that are appropriate for dodging, or hitting, cow pies. The tour runs around $5 per person and is well worth the money. They purchased the land within the last few years after having been established in New York and you may find it fascinating to learn how they are treating for it to bring balance for their farm environment and animals. Beef, pork, chicken, and duck products are also available as well as a diverse array of rustic breads baked on premise in their brick oven. Again nothing fancy but I find the education and tastes wow me every time I visit.

1  Thank Stepsite