“Terrible Food and Terrible Service”
Review of Friendly's - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Friendly's
Brick, New Jersey
“Terrible Food and Terrible Service”
Reviewed June 21, 2014

My granddaughter and I visited this Friendly's restaurant for the first time and what a mistake. After being seated we waited 15 minutes for a server. When he finally came to our table his greeting was "sorry for the wait, we are so busy." I don't know what restaurant he was talking about because this one was not busy. He took our orders and we waited another 15 minutes for him to return with our beverages. After waiting another 30 minutes he brought my granddaughter her cold hotdog and cold Mac & cheese. He gave me the cheeseburger sliders and waffle fries. The sliders were burnt and looked (and tasted) like hockey pucks. The waffle fries were so cold I left them on the plate. As we were leaving my granddaughter asked for an ice cream cone. At the take out window a young man wearing a white shirt took my order. I asked him if he was the manager and he stated he was and his name was Chris. I told him about the poor service, the burnt sliders and the cold food. He told me that his cook quit and walked out and that he was cooking and waiting on the counter. He told me that since I did not say anything when the food was served there was nothing that he would do for me. I told him that I was telling him about the quality of the food because he is the manager and should know. We left never to return. REPEAT: NEVER TO RETURN. One hour we waited from the time we were seated until the time the server served the burnt and cold food. Terrible!

• Visited June 2014