“Family favorite”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed May 9, 2013

We have been enjoying dinner at Neelam with family and friends for at least 20 years. The staff is warm and welcoming and the food is delicious. I can safely say we have never ordered anything there that we did not like. Everything is expertly seasoned to the diner's preference and served with a smile. The prices are extremely reasonable and the BYOB aspect makes it all the more affordable. It is often this family's first choice for dinner out. Our favorite place for Indian food.

1  Thank Meb57

Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

I visited India for 5 weeks many years ago and I'm usually very picky and difficult with Indian cuisine...

Tonight, I was delighted...

Very welcoming people with very delicious authentic Indian cuisine...

They even gave me so complimentary sauce to enjoy my meal...

I will be back... There was a little bit too much food but was able to have my left over conveniently wrap for a future meal ;-)

I will be back for sure ;-)

1  Thank benoitleblanc
Reviewed April 26, 2013

We love this restaurant, food is great, wonderful buffet. It can be romantic, family get together or good for business clients. the service is good. BYOB and they take care of whatever you bring.

1  Thank marsjersey
Reviewed April 20, 2013

This is one place that has always pleased my family, their chicken tikka masala is to die for. We always get that with the garlic naan. My personal favorite is the shrimp with the coconut sauce! It is homestyle cooked indian food filled with flavor and spices, always a lovely experience, and the owners are really friendly people.

2  Thank Maggie T
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Excellent service and tasty food! That is why they have been in Middletown for so long. Stop in and give them a try sometime!

1  Thank John R