“Love this Place....”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 30, 2013

This place was rated by Zagat and I must concur with that fabulous rating as well. I have been here for dinner countless times with small to large parties. The attention to detail by the chefs and the staff is bar-none. It is in an unassuming location - which adds to the charm. The butchers bacon appetizer is something to come back for alone. The scallops and which ever fish of the day they are serving is always cooked to absolute perfection not to mention the best of the best - which is the short ribs.. YUM!!. My partner had the pasta dish and can not stop talking about it. We sometimes order extra food to go because it is THAT GOOD! Keep it up.. We will be back <-- didn't someone else coin that phrase? Thank you BB.

1  Thank 452lisam452

Reviewed March 29, 2013

Clearly someone has a personal
Vendetta against this small.business..Disregard the negativity and go try the Belfors.Bistro. The place is small and the acoustics can be rough but the culinary talent will blow you away. The dedicated knowledgable staff can steer you in the right direction whether you looking for the best crabcake EVER ( the ny times said so too) or an amazing seared scallop entree. The seasonal menu is always changing and has something for every foodie...awesome prix fixe menu from 5 to 630 for 25.95 is a great deal too, just be prepared to pay cash for that. Highly recommended! !!

Reviewed March 28, 2013

We took a friend to Belford Bistro last night for her birthday and everything was excellent! From the appetizers and entrees to the service, everything was spot on (thanks Tracy). We will continue to reccomend this little gem to our family and friends, and hope the negative folks find somewhere else to go.

4  Thank Denise M
Reviewed March 28, 2013

I am writing to defend my place of business against the obvious personal agenda of someone who has decided to launch a smear campaign. I am a waitress at the Belford Bistro, and have been since they opened more than five years ago. My co-workers and I pride ourselves on the level of professionalism and care we give each and every one of our customers. Owning and operating a small business is difficult, and at times there will be kinks, but both our regular and new guests always rave about the quality of the food and the personal attention given by the staff. Know that when you lobby to be hurtful, you can take into consideration the people who feed their families and keep their households running on the money they make from tips. I am thankful that the people who truly frequent our restaurant would know better than to pay any attention to your uneducated rantings, and decide instead to put their trust in Zagat-who knows food and always gives us superior ratings. You should probably stick to your 7-11 burritos.

4  Thank Tracy R
Reviewed March 16, 2013

I recently ate at the Belford Bistro and it was absolutely horrid. The two chefs were fighting the whole time and after an hour our dog food finally came out. This place is over priced and gross. When I explained the displeasure to the chef Critsa she was nasty and very unprofessional.
Next time I would rather go to burger king. This place is the worst STAY AWAY!

2  Thank Joe B