Tripadvisor

Ranked #1 of 51 Restaurants in Middlesex
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My father and I went there for lunch. A family friend had eaten there and highly recommended it. I had the Sunday gravy on a Sunday. So tasty andd this is by far the best Italian restaurant in New Jersey. Service was really great too. Tony was a very friendly individual and personable. Don't get fooled by the outside decor. I hope to continue eating here whenever I visit Dad.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (107)

Reviewed January 7, 2020

GREAT !! We go often for a home cooked Italian meal. Never disappointed. Large menu, Food is cooked to order. Just like Grandma used to make. Owner is always on site, and interacts with customers.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed December 8, 2019 via mobile

Delicious Italian fare. Stuffed shells were yummy. Busy local spot! Special holiday desserts-egg nog cheesecake, gingerbread cake. Pleasant waitstaff.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed November 21, 2019 via mobile

After seeing the reviews, decided to give this a try for an impromptu business lunch for 3. Arrived at 11:40 on a Thursday which allowed us to get an immediate seating, as unbeknownst to me, this is a lunch hot spot! Staff was welcoming, food was delicious and very reasonably priced! Being early also got us an on property parking space. Will definitely go back.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed November 5, 2019

I really wanted to give this restaurant a five. The owner sings, the staff is great, portions are huge, prices are right. The place is packed most of the time.But I wish I could say more about the food. While the pasta was perfect, I just could not understand where the sauce recipe came from. I was told it was made there. It must be just me, because I feel there are jar sauces at my local grocery store that I like much better. I did not think the dessert was worth $7, though. Anyway, try this restaurant and pass on what you think of the sauce.

Date of visit: November 2019