“Lovely Dinner”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 21, 2012

Had dinner for the first time here on a Monday night. Was busy for a Monday but service was still excellent. Was a large table of ten that had their order taken immediately before our small party but waiter was attentive to this and managed to get our order in so we wouldn't have to wait. Food was excellent, service was excellent and atmosphere was quite nice. Will definitely come back next time I am in town.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

We visited Serata in October with another couple on a Saturday night. We were seated at 7, water and wine poured, and the next time we were waited on was 45 minutes later when we hailed down a waitress!

I understand that Saturday nights are busy. Yet, it seemed an imposition for us to be waited on. No one wanted to take responsibilty for our table and judging from the animated gestures from other tables, we were not the only ones having this problem. To make matters worse, it was hard to determine whether there was a manager, and the only person who looked like he mght be a manager seemed indifferent to the plight of his patrons.

However, the food was very good, although not particularly hot by the time it reached our table. The Lobster bisque and fish plates were especially tasty. The porterhouse was a little tough but not fatty. The pumpkin bread pudding was memorable!

We enjoyed our 3 hour dinner because we were not in a hurry but the indifference of the staff was off-putting and will give us pause before we return.

Reviewed October 11, 2012 via mobile

Went on the recommendation of the sommelier at the nearby Costco. He said if we were looking for a nice BYOB nearby with very good Italian food, this is the place. He was right on. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable. The menu was varied and the food we ordered was perfectly prepared and very flavorful. During the week there is a well priced prix fixed menu in addition to the regular menu. At no time were we rushed, including at the end of the meal where we were allowed to sit until we were ready to leave. No doubt we will return.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

My husband and I had a very pleasant meal on a recent Saturday night. The food was excellent and the wait staff pleasant. I highly recommend the beet salad and one of the veal dishes. Bring your favorite wine and prepare to have a great dining experience.

1  Thank Margo G
Reviewed August 28, 2012

We ended up in Serata’s on a Monday night after our first choice Restaurant was closed, what a happy accident.
Serata’s is very European in manner and service, all is very relaxed with a no rush attitude.
The first thing we spotted was that on Monday’s through Thursday’s they have a” Fixed Menu”, I love Fixed Menus, $21.95 a person is reasonable for all that you receive.
We were first presented with Italian Bread and fresh Pesto Dipping Sauce.
My Wife had for an appetizer the House Salad, it was made made up with Mixed Greens, Fresh Strawberries, Brie Cheese & Balsamic Vinaigrette, and I had a very Creamy Pasta e Fagoli.
For Entrees she had the Home made Ravioli stuffed with Spinach & Four Cheeses in a Cream Sauce, I had the Rigatoni with Sweet Italian Sausage with Roasted Peppers & Goat Cheese.
For Dessert she had the Ricotta Cheese Cake and I had a Pear Strudel with Vanilla Ice Cream, we both had Coffee that also came with Biscotti.
We could find no fault with the service and the Food will bring us back. I’m glad that other Restaurant was closed for the evening.

1  Thank Michael W