“Great Food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 8, 2019

Great place for lunch. Food was delicious and the service was excellent. The meal included salad which was a generous portion of fresh greens and a great dressing. The garlic rolls were huge and melted in your mouth. The eggplant was one of the best I have ever had. Had to bring half home as well as the pasta. Josie, our server, was a delight..

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed April 7, 2019 via mobile

We met my wife’s family here for her grandfather‘s 82nd birthday dinner. He recommended that we eat here and it didn’t disappoint. It was a byob restaurant and boy the Fam. brought some great wine. My wife and I started with the lobster bisque it was probably the best I’ve ever had and I have worked and eaten in a lot of restaurants in my 55 years. For our main course I had the blackened tuna with pasta and my wife had the seafood risotto. This was the biggest piece of tuna I ever had at any restaurant and probably the best done to perfection I highly recommend it. I tried my wife’s meal and it also was excellent the risotto was perfect. As I ate my meal I noticed everyone else enjoying there meal also. And the dessert was awesome to we hope to get up there again soon.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 31, 2019 via mobile

This is Italian food at it’s finest! My wife and I had an early dinner here last Monday and could not have been more satisfied with the food and service.
It’s hard to believe that anyone would be able to eat the portions served in one seating.
I strongly recommend this BYOB restaurant !

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 26, 2019

A great place to eat, good food and a great family! I have been going here since it opened, parties, just my wife and I, or a few couples, it's always consistent!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed February 26, 2019

the food is alright and must say, what do you expect for the price. portions are alright, were much bigger 20 yrs ago, but who needs the added carbs? lol

salads are a hit or miss on freshness............ visited 6 weeks ago and the salad was great, this past time a bit old. 3 dressings are always the same- never changed up and not that good frankly. Blue cheese dressing with no blue cheese?
Breads likewise are hit or miss. If you want good bread, come in early. You will get old bread if you come in late.
Meals are always the same and need to be changed up on occasion. Frankly, the place needs a little shake up! Most meals are over sauced, so you should ask for your sauce on the side if you dont want to drink your meal.
Like I said, what do you expect for 15. bucks?

Date of visit: February 2019