“Impromptu Stop for Dinner”
Review of ITA101

ITA101
Reserve a Table
Mon, 6/17
8:00 PM
Ranked #5 of 78 Restaurants in Medford
Reviewed April 15, 2019 via mobile

My boyfriend and I were in Medford on a quiet Sunday afternoon; we stopped at a local brewery for a beer...and found this gem a few doors down. The staff were personable, knowledgable and friendly. Til had the special...4 different courses, all made with pistachios; I had the braised beef short ribs, with fava beans and chick peas...DELISH! We will be back!

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed March 19, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I have eaten here twice and we absolutely both love the menu and how connected the owner and chef are to the customers’ dining experience. The room is great, the food is consistently good and the service is wonderful. Pricey, but worth it.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed January 15, 2019 via mobile

Food was amazingly fresh! And service was prompt Love the quaint atmosphere and that it’s a byob definitely recommend making a reservation

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed December 23, 2018

Through the eyes and especially the palate of someone who has visited Italy numerous times, Ita101 is a culinary experience not to be missed ! Our party of 4 was served quickly, efficiently by a welcoming, smiling server but not rushed. We enjoyed octopus, eggplant appetizer which had delightful flavors, pumpkin soup, rich and creamy, tender chicken with pumpkin gnocchi, an authentic Italian experience ! Lucky Medford to have Chef Kevin !!!

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed October 17, 2018

Went to ITA101 for a recent Thursday Night date night. My wife and I ordered the pasta tasting menu - 5 courses for $35. She started with a pumpkin soup (amazing) and I had a salad (good). We moved into a seasonal risotto (incredible). 3rd course was a seafood pasta which was my favorite dish we tried). Final course was a spicy red pasta which I thought was just ok. Closed the meal with a nice apple dessert and coffee I wanted more for the final pasta dish and wish the portions were a little bit larger. I will definitely be back. The service was amazing and they truly make you feel like family upon sitting in the dining room. Definitely a must try date night. BYOB.

Date of visit: October 2018

Been to ITA101? Share your experiences!