“It depends”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Honestly the experience can depend on the waitress. You have efficient help, then you have less than acceptable. I've been there enough times to fall in the middle.

Also, it's diner food, not five star food. I only go here when I'm meeting up for a quick brunch with a friend.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

The Medport is a very reliable Diner. Good Diner food, solid service, the works. There is nothing quite like a Jersey Diner.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

Terrible food. I have ordered different things multiple times and never had a good meal. I took friends from out of town and the food was so gross that I was embarrassed - and it was breakfast! It's a bummer because I live 5 minutes away but I've given up trying. The only redeeming quality is that they haven't renovated, ever. It's a little like being in a Mad Men episode in that respect. The diner on the Red Lion Circle is much, MUCH better and worth the 6 minute drive every time. I also like the Golden Dawn on Rt. 73.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

It is always great food, quick service and a family friendly atmosphere! The price is reasonable too! There are open 24 hours like most diners, but it's nice to have a hometown place to go !

Reviewed March 9, 2013

Our family just loves this place! The staff is so friendly and the place is just a classic Jersey diner. Good food, relaxed atmosphere, sizable portions and an incredible selection. Stop by an d have a sup of the delicious coffee and just hang around at the counter reading the paper.