“Three words...”

Johnson's Corner Farm
Ranked #2 of 10 things to do in Medford
Reviewed December 1, 2012

Apple berry pie. My family in Connecticut won't even let me visit unless I bring apple berry pie home with me.

Just love this place. Lots of fun activities for the kids, good produce and baked goods. Apple cider donuts are also to die for. A local treasure.

All reviews
"great family day"
"in season"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed October 25, 2012

Throngs of people standing in line to pay $3.50 to get on a wagon to the pumkin patch. You will pay $1.19 a pound for pumpkins at the end of the ride. The store is outrageous charging $9.50 for a gallon of apple cider you can get at Acme for $4.50. It is kid friendly but you have to pay for everything but parking. The kids will have a good time but bring extra cash

1  Thank Bob C
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Agro-tourism at it's finest, I love to go there with the kids during the harvest season to get various Jersey Fresh produce. I Love it there!

Reviewed October 14, 2012

I love Johnson's Corner Farm. From their apple picking and pumpkin picking, corn picking, peach picking.... Produce picking of all types, I'll just say.. to their holiday happenings like hayrides, corn mazes, sleigh rides... there's stuff for kids, and the produce store for adults AND kids with all their delicious pies, produce, gifts, fudge, candy... it's all good stuff!!!

The staff are wonderful, super friendly and helpful.

See more reviews
Reviewed September 25, 2012

I have been to this farm several times. Each time I have fun and I really like the variety of fruits/veg that are "pick your own". There are some things like corn and sugar snap peas that I have never picked before and they were very good.
There is a nice play space for children- creative and clean. The space has several different climbing spaces and is set out by age. There is a climbing space for small kids separate from older kids. There is also a "farm" space towards the back end. There is sand to play in and small plastic tractors to ride. There is some educational things there as well. This space is connected to an animal viewing area (not a petting zoo, you can not touch these animals) which is free with the $3.50 admission to the kids play space.
The thing that I don't like about this farm is that everything is over priced. The actual price per pound on the pick your own items are the highest I have found in the area and are comparable with store prices- which is unusual. Most pick your own farms are cheaper then grocery store produce. They require everyone who is going into the fields to ride the hay ride. Hayride is $3.50 per person and is mandatory- even if the field is within walking distance/ eye sight. We did not pick apples here for that one fact. If I can see the apples I should not have to load my child/ stroller etc onto a hay ride to go there.
There is currently a corn maze. It is $3.50 to go into it but you have to take the hay ride to get there which means paying an additional $3.50.
The food in the store is over priced and the bakery items are only average. They sell apple cider ( from Terhune Orchards in Princeton NJ) for $10.00 a gallon (this is more then Terhune sells it for directly).
I will come here again with children to let them play outside( $3.50 per kid) but will look go to other farms for the actual picking.

3  Thank Sarahbeth G