“Historic Mill”
Review of Kirbys Mill

Ranked #5 of 10 things to do in Medford
More attraction details
Owner description: Foundations of an old mill that dates from 1778.
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Real nice quiet setting, old school flour mill, wonderful weekend events when scheduled. Contact Medford Township for a schedule of the special days at Kirby's, Apple Festival is awesome. Also serves as a nice place for younger kids to fish and actually catch something on the lower side of the dam. You can also launch canoes or kayaks on both sides of the dam for some quiet paddling. Kirby's is a nice afternoon pitstop for 2-3 hours of simple fun fishing or paddling, or festival fun when scheduled events are there.

1  Thank woody326

Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

My children decided to bless me for my birthday and Mother's Day by hiring a photographer to take family pictures. I was told to choose the location so I found this place online. The scenery was perfect with the red building, stream and water wheel. The pictures turned out beautiful! Its out of the way and we basically had the place to ourselves. I'd love to go back when they have one of their events

Reviewed June 2, 2013

nice piece of history. I took my grandchildren there and we enjoyed being outside and thinking about how people did things when the mill was running. The apple festival is good. An artist was painting the mill.

Reviewed February 7, 2013

I have to say Best Ever on Fall and Spring festivals. But just for visiting for education and learning the history of the mill, I don't have alot to compare. Volunteers were the best tho.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

Kirby's Mill is an historic place in Medford. good to go visit on a nice day with the family. Learn a little about the mill and Medford N.J.